- Created by: molly slater
- Created on: 03-05-18 13:53
1. what is the main cause of dyslexia?
- phonological deficits
- Due to a genetic component
- brain injury
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the main treatment for dyslexia?
- it cannot be cured
- family support
- reading interventions
- identifying the educational need early in their life
3. what is Dyslexia?
- affecting your ability to remember words
- a neurological condition that affects learning ability in people of normal and even above-average intelligence
- a memory problem
- a skin disease
4. what is the main cause of alzheimers disease?
- downs syndrome
- the cause is unknown to us
- family history
5. what is Alzheimers?
- frequently becoming dis orientated
- progressive degenerative neurological disorder
- the ability to not be able to spell and write
- where you become un conscious frequently
Similar Psychology resources: