1. what is Alzheimers?
- progressive degenerative neurological disorder
- the ability to not be able to spell and write
- frequently becoming dis orientated
- where you become un conscious frequently
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the main symptom of having Dyslexia?
- issues with concentration and focus
- general physical co-ordination
- difficulties or delays in learning the alphabet
- distinguising from left or right
3. what is the main cause of alzheimers disease?
- family history
- downs syndrome
- the cause is unknown to us
4. what is Dyslexia?
- affecting your ability to remember words
- a neurological condition that affects learning ability in people of normal and even above-average intelligence
- a memory problem
- a skin disease
5. what is the main treatment for alzheimer
- no cure for dementia
- placing photos around the room
- a diary to document things they have recently done in their life
- if they drink more water
Similar Psychology resources: