1. what is the main symptom of having Dyslexia?
- difficulties or delays in learning the alphabet
- general physical co-ordination
- distinguising from left or right
- issues with concentration and focus
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the main cause of dyslexia?
- phonological deficits
- Due to a genetic component
- brain injury
3. what is the main treatment for alzheimer
- no cure for dementia
- if they drink more water
- placing photos around the room
- a diary to document things they have recently done in their life
4. what is Dyslexia?
- affecting your ability to remember words
- a neurological condition that affects learning ability in people of normal and even above-average intelligence
- a memory problem
- a skin disease
5. what is the main treatment for dyslexia?
- identifying the educational need early in their life
- it cannot be cured
- reading interventions
- family support
Similar Psychology resources: