- Created by: lw121x
- Created on: 16-06-15 16:04
1. Davis, Polsky and Cohen all looked at the .... aspects of crime and deviance
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. women staying in to avoid attack
- not always solidarity
- always solidarity
3. Did Durkheim believe that a certain amount of crime and deviance may be functional for society?
4. criticism of Durkheim...
- crime in the future, just because it exists doesn't mean it was made
- didn't create crime in advance, just because it exists doesn't mean it was made
- crime in advance, just because it exists does mean it was made
5. for Durkheim all change starts with