1. Durkheim refers to anomie as
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ounishment according to Durkheim is a way of reaffirming....
- societies norms and values + social solidarity
- societies diversity
- sed divisions means individuals are becoming increasingly the same
- societies norms and conformity
3. Did Durkheim believe that a certain amount of crime and deviance may be functional for society?
4. who believed that C + D was neccessary to generate change, clarify acceptable behaviour and creates social integration (bonding criminals)
5. who suggests that police helps sustain and produce crime rather than prevent it