1. what case shows reasonableness and proprtionality
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the important factor in this ?
- D beleived he would go to jail if he didnt commit the crime
- d or other would suffer death or serious injury if he didnt commit the crime
- d believed he would be killed if he didnt do the crime
3. in the case of martain was the defendant allowed duress due to his wife threatening to kill herself if he didnt illegally drive ?
4. what does conway show ?
5. bowen shows the factors to consider when dealing with duress is :
- sexual orienation and race
- ages , sex , disability and mental illness
- age , height weight
Similar Law resources: