1. what case shows reasonableness and proprtionality
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. in the case of martain was the defendant allowed duress due to his wife threatening to kill herself if he didnt illegally drive ?
3. what does conway show ?
4. what is the nature of test ?
- was d impelled to at ? if so did he respond as a sober person of reasonable firmness of mind sharing the dame characteristics of d would have acted ?
- would a person of sober mind have acted in this way ?
- was d forced ?
5. what is the important factor in this ?
- d or other would suffer death or serious injury if he didnt commit the crime
- d believed he would be killed if he didnt do the crime
- D beleived he would go to jail if he didnt commit the crime