1. what is the nature of test ?
- was d impelled to at ? if so did he respond as a sober person of reasonable firmness of mind sharing the dame characteristics of d would have acted ?
- would a person of sober mind have acted in this way ?
- was d forced ?
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what case shows reasonableness and proprtionality
3. in the case of martain was the defendant allowed duress due to his wife threatening to kill herself if he didnt illegally drive ?
4. what does conway show ?
5. bowen shows the factors to consider when dealing with duress is :
- sexual orienation and race
- ages , sex , disability and mental illness
- age , height weight
Similar Law resources: