1. bowen shows the factors to consider when dealing with duress is :
- ages , sex , disability and mental illness
- age , height weight
- sexual orienation and race
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is the nature of test ?
- was d impelled to at ? if so did he respond as a sober person of reasonable firmness of mind sharing the dame characteristics of d would have acted ?
- would a person of sober mind have acted in this way ?
- was d forced ?
3. in the case of martain was the defendant allowed duress due to his wife threatening to kill herself if he didnt illegally drive ?
4. what does conway show ?
5. what case shows reasonableness and proprtionality
Similar Law resources: