1. threats that come outside of the defence can count as mitigating factors ?
- true - valderama - vega ( sexual orientation doesnt count )
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. involuntary intoxication is accepted ?
3. the nature of the threat must be serious but psychological harm doesnt count , who found this ?
- Williams and smith
- baker and williams
- baker and jones W
4. what case outlines the characteristics to take into account ?
5. threat can be seen as imminent even if it cannot be carried out immediately ?
Similar Law resources: