1. does the threat have to be in connection to the offence committed ?
- no , smith
- yes , cole
- yes jones
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. involuntary intoxication is accepted ?
3. the nature of the threat must be serious but psychological harm doesnt count , who found this ?
- baker and williams
- baker and jones W
- Williams and smith
4. in the case of Gill why was duress of threats disallowed ?
- he stole something stupid
- he had time to escape but didnt
- he didnt commit a crime
5. threats that come outside of the defence can count as mitigating factors ?
- true - valderama - vega ( sexual orientation doesnt count )
Similar Law resources: