1. in the case of Gill why was duress of threats disallowed ?
- he stole something stupid
- he had time to escape but didnt
- he didnt commit a crime
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. threat can be seen as imminent even if it cannot be carried out immediately ?
3. involuntary intoxication is accepted ?
4. the nature of the threat must be serious but psychological harm doesnt count , who found this ?
- baker and williams
- baker and jones W
- Williams and smith
5. threats that come outside of the defence can count as mitigating factors ?
- true - valderama - vega ( sexual orientation doesnt count )
Similar Law resources: