1. threats that come outside of the defence can count as mitigating factors ?
- true - valderama - vega ( sexual orientation doesnt count )
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. what case outlines the characteristics to take into account ?
3. threat can be seen as imminent even if it cannot be carried out immediately ?
4. involuntary intoxication is accepted ?
5. Graham showed ?
- all of these
- was d impeled to act ?
- if so did he respond as a resonable sober person would ?
Similar Law resources: