1. the nature of the threat must be serious but psychological harm doesnt count , who found this ?
- Williams and smith
- baker and williams
- baker and jones W
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. threat can be seen as imminent even if it cannot be carried out immediately ?
3. involuntary intoxication is accepted ?
4. Graham showed ?
- if so did he respond as a resonable sober person would ?
- all of these
- was d impeled to act ?
5. in the case of Gill why was duress of threats disallowed ?
- he had time to escape but didnt
- he didnt commit a crime
- he stole something stupid
Similar Law resources: