1. what case outlines the characteristics to take into account ?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. threats that come outside of the defence can count as mitigating factors ?
- true - valderama - vega ( sexual orientation doesnt count )
3. in the case of Gill why was duress of threats disallowed ?
- he had time to escape but didnt
- he didnt commit a crime
- he stole something stupid
4. Graham showed ?
- all of these
- was d impeled to act ?
- if so did he respond as a resonable sober person would ?
5. the nature of the threat must be serious but psychological harm doesnt count , who found this ?
- Williams and smith
- baker and williams
- baker and jones W
Similar Law resources: