1. involuntary intoxication is accepted ?
1 of 8
Other questions in this quiz
2. threats that come outside of the defence can count as mitigating factors ?
- true - valderama - vega ( sexual orientation doesnt count )
3. does the threat have to be in connection to the offence committed ?
- no , smith
- yes , cole
- yes jones
4. what case outlines the characteristics to take into account ?
5. in the case of Gill why was duress of threats disallowed ?
- he stole something stupid
- he had time to escape but didnt
- he didnt commit a crime
Similar Law resources: