1. Give two properties of epoxy resin
- hard, good electrical insulator
- Soft, durable
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give two properties of urea formaldehyde
- Hard, brittle, good electric insulator
- Strong, good insulator
3. What is hardness?
- The ability to with stand indentation, scratches and wear.
- The ability to withstand forces.
4. What is tension strength?
- The ability to resist breaking under tension.
- The ability to withstand squashing forces.
5. What is casting
- An object made by pouring molten metal or other material into a mould.
- Made by placing a molten substance in a vacuum bag