1. Give two properties of ABS
- Tough, high impact strength
- Durable, malleable
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Give two properties of stainless steel
- Resists corrosion, tough
- Lightweight and cheaper
3. What is extrusion?
- Material is melted. Forced through a die under pressure. Produces long, continuous strips.
- Molten material forced into a closed mould under pressure. Melted by built in heaters. Mould opens, product removed.
4. What is malleability?
- The ability to change shape under pressure.
- The ability to change shape permanently
5. Give two abrasive tools
- Rasps and glass paper
- File and chisel
Similar Design & Technology: Resistant Materials resources: