1. Give two properties of mahogany?
- Durable, strong
- Ductile and plasticity
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is turning?
- Create round shapes of different diameters using a lathe.
- Creates long, thin, shapes of different diameters
3. Give two properties of aluminium
- Light, soft, ductile, good conductor
- Poor conductor, light
4. What is extrusion?
- Material is melted. Forced through a die under pressure. Produces long, continuous strips.
- Molten material forced into a closed mould under pressure. Melted by built in heaters. Mould opens, product removed.
5. Give two properties of copper
- Good conductor, resistant to corrosion
- poor corrosion resistance, heavy
Similar Design & Technology: Resistant Materials resources: