1. Which of these groups of drugs block transmission in motor nerves?
- Neuromuscular blocking drugs
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which form of drug administration is not used when giving benzodiazepines?
- Intravenous Injection
3. How do anxiolytics work on the nervous system?
- Increase the amount of noradrenaline produced
- Decrease the amount of noradrenaline produced
- Increase GABA in the brain
- Decrease GABA in the brain
4. Which of the following statements cannot be applied to local anaesthetics?
- They block transmission of nerve impulses
- They are long acting
- They are used for analgesia and paralysis
- Lidocaine and pridlocaine are examples of local anaesthetics
5. Which of these is not an excitatory neurotransmitter?