1. Which of the following statements cannot be applied to local anaesthetics?
- They are long acting
- Lidocaine and pridlocaine are examples of local anaesthetics
- They are used for analgesia and paralysis
- They block transmission of nerve impulses
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do anxiolytics work on the nervous system?
- Decrease the amount of noradrenaline produced
- Increase GABA in the brain
- Increase the amount of noradrenaline produced
- Decrease GABA in the brain
3. Which of these is not an excitatory neurotransmitter?
4. Which of these is an example of an inhaled anaesthetic?
5. Which form of drug administration is not used when giving benzodiazepines?
- Intravenous Injection