1. Which of these may be a side effect of taking anaesthetics?
- Increased kidney perfusion
- Breathing shallow/rapid
- Increased blood pressure and cardiac output
- Cushingoid features
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these groups of drugs block transmission in motor nerves?
- Neuromuscular blocking drugs
3. Which form of drug administration is not used when giving benzodiazepines?
- Intravenous Injection
4. Which of these is not an excitatory neurotransmitter?
5. Which of these is an example of an inhaled anaesthetic?