1. Which form of drug administration is not used when giving benzodiazepines?
- Intravenous Injection
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these groups of drugs block transmission in motor nerves?
- Neuromuscular blocking drugs
3. Which of these may be a side effect of taking anaesthetics?
- Breathing shallow/rapid
- Increased blood pressure and cardiac output
- Increased kidney perfusion
- Cushingoid features
4. Which of the following statements cannot be applied to local anaesthetics?
- Lidocaine and pridlocaine are examples of local anaesthetics
- They are used for analgesia and paralysis
- They are long acting
- They block transmission of nerve impulses
5. Which of these is an example of an inhaled anaesthetic?