1. what are beta blockers used for?
- increase red blood cells count
- lower heart rate and have a calming effect
- promote muscle and bone growth
- reduce pain from injury
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. side effects of diuretics?
- loss of concentration and balance
- dizziness, dehydration, kidney failure
- low bp, tiredness, insomnia
- high bp, axiety, depression
3. what do diutetics do?
- cause other hormones to be produced
- increase muscle mass
- increase urine production
- lower heart rate
4. which sports performers might take anabolic steroids?
5. what are some side effects of anabolic steroids?
- dizziness, tiredness, depression
- low bp, dehydration, loss of balance
- high bp, infertility and increased chance of heart attack
- thickens blood, anxiety, insomnia