1. what do diutetics do?
- increase urine production
- cause other hormones to be produced
- increase muscle mass
- lower heart rate
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. side effects of diuretics?
- dizziness, dehydration, kidney failure
- high bp, axiety, depression
- low bp, tiredness, insomnia
- loss of concentration and balance
3. side effects of EPO?
- thickens blood, increased risk of heart attack or stroke
- infertility, low bp
- dehydration, loss of balance
- depression, tiredness, anxiety
4. what are beta blockers used for?
- increase red blood cells count
- lower heart rate and have a calming effect
- promote muscle and bone growth
- reduce pain from injury
5. which sports performers might take anabolic steroids?
Similar Physical Education resources: