1. What is the stage in transcription where introns are removed from pre mRNA?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does universal mean?
- codons can all code for all amino acids
- nearly all organisms have codons that code for the same amino acids
- amino acids are coded for by more than one codon
- there are the same amount of homologous pairs in all organisms
3. What is a codon?
- a sequence of bases on mRNA that correspond to a specific amino acid or stop signal
- a fixed position on a DNA molecule that a gene occupies
- the enzyme that attaches RNA molecules together
- the full set of genes in a cell
4. What is DNA associated with in eukaryotic organisms
- pre mRNA
- Protein Histones
5. What is the fixed position on a DNA molecule that a gene occupies?