1. What are non coding section of DNA called?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is DNA associated with in eukaryotic organisms
- pre mRNA
- Protein Histones
3. What is an allele?
- the full range of proteins that a cell can produce
- the protein DNA is associated with in eukaryotic cells
- a version of a gene
- sequences within a gene that code for an amino acid
4. What are the sequences within a gene that code for an amino acid>
5. What does universal mean?
- there are the same amount of homologous pairs in all organisms
- nearly all organisms have codons that code for the same amino acids
- codons can all code for all amino acids
- amino acids are coded for by more than one codon