1. What are non coding section of DNA called?
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is an allele?
- a version of a gene
- the protein DNA is associated with in eukaryotic cells
- sequences within a gene that code for an amino acid
- the full range of proteins that a cell can produce
3. What does universal mean?
- codons can all code for all amino acids
- there are the same amount of homologous pairs in all organisms
- nearly all organisms have codons that code for the same amino acids
- amino acids are coded for by more than one codon
4. What is a genome?
- full set of genes in a cell
- full set of proteins a cell can produce
- a sequence of 3 DNA bases
- a base sequence that codes for an amino acid or functional RNA
5. What is DNA associated with in eukaryotic organisms
- Protein Histones
- pre mRNA