1. A gene is...
- a coiled molecule with a double helix structure
- a piece of DNA that codes for a protein
- a string of chromosomes
- strands making up DNA
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name the structure of DNA
- double helix
3. In DNA there a four bases bonded by weak hydrogen bonds. Which of these isn't a base?
4. Four scientists worked to discover the structure of DNA. Only three, however, recieved a nobel prize whilst alive. Which of these scientists didn't recieve a nobel prize and why?
- Rosalind Franklin as she died of cancer before the structure of DNA was discovered.
- James Watson as he wasn't a very well known contributor to the discovery of DNA.
- Francis Crick as he did not actually discover anything about DNA.
- Maurice Wilkins as he died of cancer before the structure of DNA was discovered.
5. Which of the following is smallest
- Edward Elric (if you have a death wish)