1. Name the structure of DNA
- double helix
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. In DNA there a four bases bonded by weak hydrogen bonds. Which of these isn't a base?
3. Which of the following is a pairing of bases?
- cytosine and thymine
- adenine and thymine
- adenine and guanine
- Um sorry, I don't ship any bases
4. Four scientists worked to discover the structure of DNA. Only three, however, recieved a nobel prize whilst alive. Which of these scientists didn't recieve a nobel prize and why?
- Maurice Wilkins as he died of cancer before the structure of DNA was discovered.
- Rosalind Franklin as she died of cancer before the structure of DNA was discovered.
- Francis Crick as he did not actually discover anything about DNA.
- James Watson as he wasn't a very well known contributor to the discovery of DNA.
5. A gene is...
- a piece of DNA that codes for a protein
- strands making up DNA
- a string of chromosomes
- a coiled molecule with a double helix structure