1. Why was considered to be the 'founder' of Islam?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name of the pilgrimage that Muslims must take once in their life
3. What is Islam's holy city?
4. What do Muslims remember and celebrate at Ramadan?
- Allah revealing the verses of the Qur'an to Muhammad, as well as Allah's gifts
- The birth of Muhammad, as well as Allah's gifts
- Allah creating the world, as well as Allah's gifts
- The last book of the Qur'an being written, as well as Allah's gifts
5. Name one Islamic festival