1. Who is the main Muslim prophet?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why was considered to be the 'founder' of Islam?
3. What do Muslims remember and celebrate at Ramadan?
- Allah revealing the verses of the Qur'an to Muhammad, as well as Allah's gifts
- Allah creating the world, as well as Allah's gifts
- The last book of the Qur'an being written, as well as Allah's gifts
- The birth of Muhammad, as well as Allah's gifts
4. Name one Islamic festival
5. What is the name of the small sum of money Muslims must donate to charity frequently?