1. What other research into attachment did Robertson and Robertson do?
- They cared for 4 children who were seperated from their parents but provided a high level of subsitute emotional care. This meant the children were happier and more affectionate when reunited with their parents
- They cared for 3 children who were seperated from their mother and provided little emotional care and so the children were detached when reunited with their parents
1 of 13
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three stages a child goes through during the disruption of attachment?
- protest, despair, detachment
- protest, desensitization, detachment
3. What year was Robertson and Robertson's study on John carried out?
4. What was the method Robertson and Robertson used to study John?
- A naturalistic experiment in which he was observed and filmed whilst seperated from his mother for 9 days
- A lab experiment in which he was filmed whilst seperated from his mother for 10 days
5. What type of study was Hodges and Tizard's?
Similar Psychology resources: