1. What was the source of the Cholera epidemic?
- Red Cross aid workers came while ill and spread it
- Infected UN peacekeepers from Nepal contaminated a river used as a water supply
- Aid workers contaminated food
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. How did the Red Cross mitigate against cholera in Haiti?
- Education on how it spreads, treatment centres
- treatment advice
- mass distribution of medication
3. Where did H1N1 originate?
- North America
4. define "Endemic"
- the normal, baseline level of a disease within a population
- a world-wide disease outbreak
- an outbreak of a disease within a restricted area
- a contagious disease
5. what is a contagious disease
- a disease spread easily between hosts by direct or indirect contact
- a disease that can be spread between hosts
- a disease that requires quarantine