- Created by: ellajxdie
- Created on: 16-05-18 20:07
1. How might climate change impact vector-borne diseases?
- More areas will be suitable for vector-borne disease so the number of cases will increase
- Less areas will be suitable for vectors so numbers will decrease
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which of these is NOT a type of disease diffusion?
3. How has WHO helped to mitigate against HIV/AIDS in Kenya?
- Free barrier methods of contraception
- Education of high risk groups, free condoms, HIV clinics for testing & treatment for potential exposure
- Mass vaccination programmes
4. Which of these is the final stage of Hagerstrand's model?
- diffusion stage
- condensing stage
- Saturation stage
- primary stage
5. What is the grassroots strategies case study?
- Cancer in the UK
- Guinea-worm in Ghana
- Malaria in Ethiopia
- Ebola in the Democratic Republic of Congo