1. What is the test for direct effect?
- Clear & unambiguous, unconditional, not dependent on further action
- Does this apply to individuals?
- Well written, certain, independent
- Clear, conditional, needs further actions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case is example of unimplemented directives?
- Dafrenne v SABENA
3. Where does the doctrine of Direct Effect come from?
- Member States
4. Why did the CJEU make this exception for directives?
- To **** off MS
- Because it made sense in that case
- To not compromise their effet utile
- To make them easier to use
5. Which case is an example of how the CJEU has changed the problem of horizontal direct effect in directives?
- Van Duyn