1. What is an example of a non-directly effective treaty provision?
- Art 3 TEU
- Art 299 TEU
- Art 4 TFEU
- Art 12 EEC
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is dualism?
- EU law has to be translated into national law
- EU law takes effect straight away
- Incorporation of law requires two channels of communication
- National law takes priority over international law
3. Did there used to be any ways for individuals to get access to international courts?
- Yes, certain circumstances in the EU
- Yes, the ECHR in all circumstances
- Yes, the ECHR gave individuals the opportunity to go to international court
4. What is horizontal direct effect with treaties?
- State vs EU
- Individual vs Individual
- State vs State
- Individual vs State
5. When can estoppel be used?
- After the directive becomes fully binding
- only in certain circumstances
- when the CJEU allow it