1. What is Monism?
- A type of legislation
- An EU institution
- International law applies without need for translation
- International law applies in one method
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case can be used as example of emanation of the state?
- Dafrenne v SABENA
- Van Duyn
- Van Gend En Loos
3. Can directives be horizontally directly applicable?
- In the future, maybe
- No, but this creates an anomaly
- No, it makes better sense to not let them
4. Why did the CJEU make this exception for directives?
- To **** off MS
- To not compromise their effet utile
- To make them easier to use
- Because it made sense in that case
5. What is horizontal direct effect with treaties?
- State vs EU
- Individual vs Individual
- State vs State
- Individual vs State