1. Which case was the first CJEU conflict between national and international law?
- Van Gend en Loos
- Internationale Handeslgesellschaft
- Costa v Enel
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which case can be used as example of emanation of the state?
- Dafrenne v SABENA
- Van Gend En Loos
- Van Duyn
3. When can estoppel be used?
- only in certain circumstances
- After the directive becomes fully binding
- when the CJEU allow it
4. Which type of secondary legislation causes most problems with direct effect?
5. What is vertical direct effect with Treaties?
- State vs State
- Individual vs EU
- Individuals vs the State
- Individual vs Individual