1. Which case decided that directives ARE directly applicable when they satisfy the test in Van Gend?
- Cassis de Dijon
- Van Duyn v Home Office
- Dafrenne v SABENA
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is vertical direct effect with Treaties?
- State vs State
- Individual vs EU
- Individuals vs the State
- Individual vs Individual
3. What is an example of a non-directly effective treaty provision?
- Art 299 TEU
- Art 4 TFEU
- Art 3 TEU
- Art 12 EEC
4. Which case shows a critique of Direct Effect?
- Von Colsen
5. What is dualism?
- EU law has to be translated into national law
- EU law takes effect straight away
- Incorporation of law requires two channels of communication
- National law takes priority over international law