1. What is the main reason why we need protein in our diet?
- to provide roughage
- for growth and repair
- for energy
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the nutrients needed for energy?
- fat and minerals
- carbohydrate and fat
- carbohydrate and fibre
3. Which nutrient cannot be digested?
4. Which nutrients do not need to be digested?
- fat, minerals and vitamins
- minerals, vitamins and water
- protein, minerals and vitamins
5. What is the correct order for food passing through the digestive system?
- stomach - small intestine - large intestine
- stomach - large intestine - small intestine
- small intestine - stomach - large intestine