1. What is lipase involved in the digestion of?
- lipids and fats
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is carbohydrase produced?
- small intestine, pancreas, stomach
- small intestine, pancreas, salivary glands
- large intestine, pancreas, salivary glands
- small intestine, stomach, salivary glands
3. Where are lipase and protease produced?
- stomach, small intestine
- pancreas, small intestine
- pancreas, liver
- stomach, liver
4. What are carbohydrates used for in our cells?
- cell respiration to release energy from food
- growth and repair
5. Starch is broken down into...
- complex carbohydrates
- fat molecules