1. Where are lipase and protease produced?
- stomach, small intestine
- stomach, liver
- pancreas, small intestine
- pancreas, liver
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which enzymes does the pancreas produce?
- lipase and carbohydrase
- lipase, carbohydrase and protease
- protease and amylase
- protease, carbohydrase and amylase
3. Where do lipids work?
- small intestine
- large intestine
4. What are carbohydrates used for in our cells?
- cell respiration to release energy from food
- growth and repair
5. What are enzymes also known as?
- biological catalyst