1. Where are lipase and protease produced?
- stomach, liver
- pancreas, liver
- pancreas, small intestine
- stomach, small intestine
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which enzymes does the pancreas produce?
- lipase and carbohydrase
- protease, carbohydrase and amylase
- lipase, carbohydrase and protease
- protease and amylase
3. What are lipids broken down into?
- fatty acids and glycerol
- amino acids
4. Where does amylase work?
- small intestine
5. Amylase is involved in the digestion of...