1. What is the optimum pH of the protease enzyme?
- pH 10
- pH 5-6
- pH 7
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the word for breaking fat into smaller droplets?
3. What does the lipase enzyme break fats into?
- Fatty acids and glycerol
- Amino acids
4. Amino acids are products of digestion made by which enzyme?
5. Why does the small intestine have a large surface area?
- Its lining is folded and it contains villi which contain microvilli
- Its lining is unfolded and it contains enzymes
- Its lining is unfolded and it contains villi which contain microvilli
- Its lining is folded and it contains enzymes