1. Amino acids are products of digestion made by which enzyme?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is bile stored?
- In the gall bladder
- In the pancreas
- In the liver
- In the small intestine
3. Chewing food in the mouth is a form of physical digestion. What is the other form?
- Squeezing food in the stomach
- The liver making bile
- The conversion of starch into maltose and then glucose
- Water and minerals being absorbed into the blood by the large intestine
4. What is the function of the small intestine?
- Where the food is churned and protease enzymes digest food
- Where digested food is absorbed into the blood
- Where food is chewed
- Where enzymes are secreted
5. Why does the small intestine have a large surface area?
- Its lining is unfolded and it contains enzymes
- Its lining is unfolded and it contains villi which contain microvilli
- Its lining is folded and it contains villi which contain microvilli
- Its lining is folded and it contains enzymes