1. What is the scientific term for "waste product's"
- Faeces and Pee.
- Urine and Poo.
- Urine and Faeces.
- Wee and Poo.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does your Large Intestine do?
- Pumps Blood.
- Absorbs Water.
- Break down the food.
- Releases Urine.
3. Starch + Iodine = Blue/Black. Is this equation correct?
- Not sure.
4. Finish the worded equation: Glucose + Oxygen > Water + ? + ?
- Oxygen + Glucose
- Energy + Protein
- Carbon Dioxide + Energy
- Starch + Glucose
5. Which school dinner sounds the unhealthiest?
- Chicken Wrap with cress and lettuce, Crisps and and Apple.
- Chips, Full fat cream with Cherry Tarts, and a banana slice.
- Chips, Fruit Salad, and Green Salad.
- Ham and Cheese Wrap, 2 Bananas, Chocolate bar.