1. Which school dinner sounds the unhealthiest?
- Chicken Wrap with cress and lettuce, Crisps and and Apple.
- Ham and Cheese Wrap, 2 Bananas, Chocolate bar.
- Chips, Full fat cream with Cherry Tarts, and a banana slice.
- Chips, Fruit Salad, and Green Salad.
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Finish the worded equation: Glucose + Oxygen > Water + ? + ?
- Carbon Dioxide + Energy
- Starch + Glucose
- Oxygen + Glucose
- Energy + Protein
3. Where does Digestion start?
- In your mouth.
- In your Large Intestine.
- In your small intestine.
- In your stomach.
4. One enzyme can only catalyse one reaction. Is this true?
- Not sure.
5. How do you find Protein in a food?
- You add Universal Indicator to the crushed food. If purple appears, then there is protein.
- You add Biuret Solution to the crush food. If purple appears, there is protein.
- You add Sodium Hydroxide to the crushed food. If green appears, there is protein.
- You don't add anything. Protein is red, you can see it easily.