1. What are cells which have yet to differentiate?
- Basic cells
- Stem cells
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Animals have a greater variety of organs and tissues than plants so..
- Growing all over makes sure these grow in conjunction with each other
- Growing from certain points means that these can continue to work together
3. What is a zygote?
- Fertilised egg
4. Which is suited to growing for a time, then stopping to use energy for other purposes? (e.g. movement)
5. What can stem cells be used for?
- To replace damaged cells of many different types
- To grow new people