1. Plants often get eating by animals, this is why..
- They need to continue to grow throughout their life to replace eaten parts
- They can stop growing after a certain amount of time
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the name given to areas of growth in a plant where stem cells are formed?
3. Animals have a greater variety of organs and tissues than plants so..
- Growing all over makes sure these grow in conjunction with each other
- Growing from certain points means that these can continue to work together
4. Which tends to grow a certain size then stop growing?
5. Which usually grow throughout their life?