1. Which is suited to growing for a time, then stopping to use energy for other purposes? (e.g. movement)
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What can stem cells be used for?
- To replace damaged cells of many different types
- To grow new people
3. Which stem cells are slightly more useful because they have a greater power of differentiation?
- Bone marow
4. Plants often get eating by animals, this is why..
- They need to continue to grow throughout their life to replace eaten parts
- They can stop growing after a certain amount of time
5. Which describes an animal, not a plant?
- All regions of the body grow
- Growth is restricted to special growing points called meristems (mainly the tip of the roots and shoots)