1. Plants grow in a...
- Spreading, branched form
- Compact growth form (non-branching)
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not an example of stem cells?
- Certain adult tissues (e.g. bone marrow)
- In the growing points (meristems) of plants
- Skin tissue
3. Which use of stem cells could be useful to potential cure human conditions but comes with ethical issues and the right to life?
- Bone marrow
4. Which stem cells are slightly more useful because they have a greater power of differentiation?
- Bone marow
5. Which usually grow throughout their life?