1. Which use of stem cells could be useful to potential cure human conditions but comes with ethical issues and the right to life?
- Bone marrow
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which usually grow throughout their life?
3. What are cells which have yet to differentiate?
- Stem cells
- Basic cells
4. Plants often get eating by animals, this is why..
- They need to continue to grow throughout their life to replace eaten parts
- They can stop growing after a certain amount of time
5. What is the name given to areas of growth in a plant where stem cells are formed?