1. What is the name given to areas of growth in a plant where stem cells are formed?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which tends to grow a certain size then stop growing?
3. What are cells which have yet to differentiate?
- Basic cells
- Stem cells
4. Plants grow in a...
- Spreading, branched form
- Compact growth form (non-branching)
5. Animals have a greater variety of organs and tissues than plants so..
- Growing all over makes sure these grow in conjunction with each other
- Growing from certain points means that these can continue to work together