1. Which usually grow throughout their life?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which describes an animal, not a plant?
- All regions of the body grow
- Growth is restricted to special growing points called meristems (mainly the tip of the roots and shoots)
3. Which is not an example of stem cells?
- In the growing points (meristems) of plants
- Skin tissue
- Certain adult tissues (e.g. bone marrow)
4. Plants grow in a...
- Spreading, branched form
- Compact growth form (non-branching)
5. What can stem cells be used for?
- To replace damaged cells of many different types
- To grow new people