1. What can stem cells be used for?
- To replace damaged cells of many different types
- To grow new people
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Plants grow in a...
- Spreading, branched form
- Compact growth form (non-branching)
3. Which describes a plant, not an animal?
- Growth is restricted to special growing points called meristems (mainly the tip of the roots and shoots)
- All regions of the body grow
4. Plants often get eating by animals, this is why..
- They need to continue to grow throughout their life to replace eaten parts
- They can stop growing after a certain amount of time
5. Which usually grow throughout their life?