1. What can stem cells be used for?
- To replace damaged cells of many different types
- To grow new people
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are cells which have yet to differentiate?
- Stem cells
- Basic cells
3. Plants often get eating by animals, this is why..
- They need to continue to grow throughout their life to replace eaten parts
- They can stop growing after a certain amount of time
4. Which stem cells are slightly more useful because they have a greater power of differentiation?
- Bone marow
5. Which do not need a spreading body form to allow a greater surface for absorbing light?