1. Which describes an animal, not a plant?
- All regions of the body grow
- Growth is restricted to special growing points called meristems (mainly the tip of the roots and shoots)
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which stem cells are slightly more useful because they have a greater power of differentiation?
- Bone marow
3. Which tends to grow a certain size then stop growing?
4. ____________ have very simple main requirement - light and water - so growing at certain points allows them to concentrate on ways to do this
5. Which usually grow throughout their life?