1. What is the cheapest form of advertising a job role for a business?
- Posters around the area
- Radio advertisement
- Putting an ad in the local newspaper
- Door-to-door leaflets
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one disadvantage of external recruitment?
- Training has to be sorted out to give to the new employee once employed
- The time consumption of searching through CVs
- It takes a while for current employees to get used to a new employee
- You don't know who you're employing into the business
3. What are the three methods of training within a business?
- With the job, off the job, at the job
- On the job, off the job, reduction training
- On the job, off the job, induction training
- At the job, on the job, induction training
4. Induction training isn't necessarily needed within the business
5. What is one reason a business might recruit?
- A change is required for the business
- The owner is tired of all the workers currently employed
- To cover for someone who has left
- Less work is being completed
Similar Business Studies resources: