1. What is one advantage of on-the-job training?
- The new employee learns how work is completed
- It isn't as formal as off-the-job training
- There is no cost involved, the business doesn't have to pay to train internally
- The newly employed person gets to know the trainer
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the cheapest form of advertising a job role for a business?
- Putting an ad in the local newspaper
- Door-to-door leaflets
- Posters around the area
- Radio advertisement
3. What is one reason a business might recruit?
- A change is required for the business
- To cover for someone who has left
- Less work is being completed
- The owner is tired of all the workers currently employed
4. What does it mean for a business to recruit 'externally'?
- The business employs (recruits) someone from outside of the employment of the business
- The owner his/herself recruits people personally
- Someone from another department is recruited
- Adverts are made for people to apply for the job role in question
5. What is induction training?
- Induction training is a social activity every new employee goes through
- Induction training is the provision of the basic skills required to start work at the business, including Health and Safety
- Induction training means the employee gets to know everyone at the business
- Induction training is the first and last 'off day' a new employee gets
Similar Business Studies resources: