1. What are the three methods of training within a business?
- On the job, off the job, induction training
- On the job, off the job, reduction training
- At the job, on the job, induction training
- With the job, off the job, at the job
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why might a business send a new employee to have off-the-job training?
- It doesn't involve as much effort as on-the-job training does
- The trainer is professional and is used to training on a regular basis
- They don't want to have the responsibility of training someone
- It boosts motivation of workers
3. What is induction training?
- Induction training is a social activity every new employee goes through
- Induction training is the first and last 'off day' a new employee gets
- Induction training is the provision of the basic skills required to start work at the business, including Health and Safety
- Induction training means the employee gets to know everyone at the business
4. What is the cheapest form of advertising a job role for a business?
- Posters around the area
- Radio advertisement
- Putting an ad in the local newspaper
- Door-to-door leaflets
5. What is one advantage of on-the-job training?
- It isn't as formal as off-the-job training
- There is no cost involved, the business doesn't have to pay to train internally
- The new employee learns how work is completed
- The newly employed person gets to know the trainer
Similar Business Studies resources: