1. What does it mean for a business to recruit 'externally'?
- Adverts are made for people to apply for the job role in question
- The business employs (recruits) someone from outside of the employment of the business
- Someone from another department is recruited
- The owner his/herself recruits people personally
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is one disadvantage of external recruitment?
- It takes a while for current employees to get used to a new employee
- The time consumption of searching through CVs
- You don't know who you're employing into the business
- Training has to be sorted out to give to the new employee once employed
3. What is induction training?
- Induction training is the provision of the basic skills required to start work at the business, including Health and Safety
- Induction training means the employee gets to know everyone at the business
- Induction training is a social activity every new employee goes through
- Induction training is the first and last 'off day' a new employee gets
4. Induction training isn't necessarily needed within the business
5. What is the cheapest form of advertising a job role for a business?
- Posters around the area
- Radio advertisement
- Putting an ad in the local newspaper
- Door-to-door leaflets
Similar Business Studies resources: