1. What does it mean for a business to recruit 'externally'?
- The business employs (recruits) someone from outside of the employment of the business
- The owner his/herself recruits people personally
- Someone from another department is recruited
- Adverts are made for people to apply for the job role in question
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why might a business send a new employee to have off-the-job training?
- The trainer is professional and is used to training on a regular basis
- They don't want to have the responsibility of training someone
- It doesn't involve as much effort as on-the-job training does
- It boosts motivation of workers
3. What department in the business takes care of recruitment?
- Human Resources (HR)
- Production and Operations
4. Induction training isn't necessarily needed within the business
5. What is the cheapest form of advertising a job role for a business?
- Putting an ad in the local newspaper
- Radio advertisement
- Door-to-door leaflets
- Posters around the area
Similar Business Studies resources: