1. What is the cheapest form of advertising a job role for a business?
- Putting an ad in the local newspaper
- Door-to-door leaflets
- Posters around the area
- Radio advertisement
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does it mean for a business to recruit 'externally'?
- Adverts are made for people to apply for the job role in question
- The owner his/herself recruits people personally
- The business employs (recruits) someone from outside of the employment of the business
- Someone from another department is recruited
3. Induction training isn't necessarily needed within the business
4. What department in the business takes care of recruitment?
- Human Resources (HR)
- Production and Operations
5. What is one disadvantage of external recruitment?
- Training has to be sorted out to give to the new employee once employed
- The time consumption of searching through CVs
- It takes a while for current employees to get used to a new employee
- You don't know who you're employing into the business
Similar Business Studies resources: