1. What is a feature of low-density lipoproteins (LDLs)?
- LDLs exess cholesterol back to the liver
- LDLs carry cholesterol from the liver to the cells of the body
- LDLs are 'good' cholesterol
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is 'the metabolic rate'?
- The speed at which we eat
- The speed at which chemical reactions take place in our bodies
- The speed at which our food is digested
3. Bread is part of what food group?
4. After exercise:
- the metabolic rate stays permanently low
- the metabolic rate stays high for a while
- the metabolic rate stays permanently high
5. What is it best to have for a healthy heart?
- A lot of cholesterol in the diet
- A high proportion of HDL compared to LDL
- A low proportion of HDL compared to LDL