1. What does the stomach organ do?
- it mixes up food with acid and breaks down proteins
- it stores waste food until it can be got rid of
- it adds vitamin to the food
- it takes the water out of the food
1 of 17
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is digested food carried around in the body by?
- the breathing system
- the digestive system
- the circulatory system
- the nervous system
3. Meats are a good source of which food substance?
4. Which of these people will need to eat the most food in a day?
- A 35-year-old man, who works outside cutting down trees
- A 25-year-old woman, who works in an office using a word processor
- A 3-year-old child
- An 85-year-old woman
5. What is used to test a food for starch?
- benedict's solution
- fehling's solution
- iodine solution