1. What is used to test a food for starch?
- fehling's solution
- iodine solution
- benedict's solution
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens in digestion?
- waste food is removed from the body
- soluble food substances are made into insoluble ones
- food is stored inside the body until it is needed
- insoluble food substances are broken up into soluble ones
3. When do you have a balanced diet?
- When the mass of all the food you eat one day is equal to the mass you eat the next day
- When you eat a wide range of different foods to give your body all the things it needs
- When the mass of all the food you eat in a day adds up to 100kg
- When you only eat fish on friday
4. What can too much sugar cause?
- poor eyesight
- tooth decay
- broken bones
5. What is the name of the process that releases energy in our bodies?