1. What happens in digestion?
- food is stored inside the body until it is needed
- soluble food substances are made into insoluble ones
- insoluble food substances are broken up into soluble ones
- waste food is removed from the body
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is used to test a food for starch?
- benedict's solution
- fehling's solution
- iodine solution
3. Which is a food substance found in many foods?
- carbon dioxide
4. What does the stomach organ do?
- it takes the water out of the food
- it stores waste food until it can be got rid of
- it mixes up food with acid and breaks down proteins
- it adds vitamin to the food
5. What job does an artery do?
- carries blood to the brain only
- carries blood away from the heart
- carries water to be mixed with blood
- carries blood to the heart