- Created by: kanzybibi2468
- Created on: 28-04-15 20:50
1. Where is the digested food taken into the blood?
- small intestine
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is a food substance found in many foods?
- carbon dioxide
3. What is the digested food used for inside our bodies?
- to provide energy and chemicals to make new substances
- to provide energy only
- to help us go to the toilet more easily
- to provide substances to make sure that the blood does not become too runny
4. When digested food is taken into the blood what is it said to be?
5. What job does an artery do?
- carries water to be mixed with blood
- carries blood away from the heart
- carries blood to the heart
- carries blood to the brain only