1. Which of these people will need to eat the most food in a day?
- A 25-year-old woman, who works in an office using a word processor
- A 3-year-old child
- A 35-year-old man, who works outside cutting down trees
- An 85-year-old woman
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the digested food taken into the blood?
- small intestine
3. What are the main chemicals found in digestive juices?
4. What can too much sugar cause?
- tooth decay
- broken bones
- poor eyesight
5. Meats are a good source of which food substance?