1. What is used to test a food for starch?
- fehling's solution
- iodine solution
- benedict's solution
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. When do you have a balanced diet?
- When you eat a wide range of different foods to give your body all the things it needs
- When the mass of all the food you eat in a day adds up to 100kg
- When the mass of all the food you eat one day is equal to the mass you eat the next day
- When you only eat fish on friday
3. When digested food is taken into the blood what is it said to be?
4. What is digested food carried around in the body by?
- the breathing system
- the digestive system
- the circulatory system
- the nervous system
5. Which is a food substance found in many foods?
- carbon dioxide