1. What is the name of the process that releases energy in our bodies?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the main chemicals found in digestive juices?
3. What happens in digestion?
- waste food is removed from the body
- soluble food substances are made into insoluble ones
- food is stored inside the body until it is needed
- insoluble food substances are broken up into soluble ones
4. What can too much sugar cause?
- tooth decay
- broken bones
- poor eyesight
5. Why do we need fibre in our food?
- it is used for growth and repair
- it is full of vitamins
- it helps food to pass through the gut smoothly
- it is a good source of energy