1. What is the name of the process that releases energy in our bodies?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the stomach organ do?
- it stores waste food until it can be got rid of
- it adds vitamin to the food
- it mixes up food with acid and breaks down proteins
- it takes the water out of the food
3. What are the main chemicals found in digestive juices?
4. Which is a food substance found in many foods?
- carbon dioxide
5. What happens in digestion?
- insoluble food substances are broken up into soluble ones
- food is stored inside the body until it is needed
- soluble food substances are made into insoluble ones
- waste food is removed from the body