1. When digested food is taken into the blood what is it said to be?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we need fibre in our food?
- it helps food to pass through the gut smoothly
- it is full of vitamins
- it is a good source of energy
- it is used for growth and repair
3. When do you have a balanced diet?
- When the mass of all the food you eat one day is equal to the mass you eat the next day
- When you only eat fish on friday
- When you eat a wide range of different foods to give your body all the things it needs
- When the mass of all the food you eat in a day adds up to 100kg
4. What are the main chemicals found in digestive juices?
5. Which disease is caused by a lack of vitamin C?