1. What is the digested food used for inside our bodies?
- to provide energy and chemicals to make new substances
- to provide substances to make sure that the blood does not become too runny
- to provide energy only
- to help us go to the toilet more easily
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why do we need fibre in our food?
- it is used for growth and repair
- it helps food to pass through the gut smoothly
- it is a good source of energy
- it is full of vitamins
3. What is used to test a food for starch?
- benedict's solution
- fehling's solution
- iodine solution
4. What is the name of the process that releases energy in our bodies?
5. What are the main chemicals found in digestive juices?