1. Which of these was NOT areason for the decline
- too far from the 'heartland' of Europe
- land was an important wildlife site
- he didnt want to
- not a good location for continental trade
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What year was expansion needed?
3. Which was NOT a reson for economic support?
- threat to designated environmental areas
- more money in local economy
- national need for more container handling
- more jobs during both construction and afterwards
4. Dibden has the countries leading and second busiest what?
- Container Port
- Railway line
- Bus service
5. which were NOT a Local opponent?
- local residents
- New Forest district council
- Hampshire county council
Similar Geography resources: