1. Which of these were NOT an economic proponent?
- Ports r us
- Confederation of British Industry
- Associated British Ports
- Southampton City Council
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which was NOT a reason for objection
- proximity to New Forest NP
- more jobs available
- threat to designated environmental areas
- visual impact on landscape
3. Which of these was NOT areason for the decline
- he didnt want to
- too far from the 'heartland' of Europe
- land was an important wildlife site
- not a good location for continental trade
4. Which of these was NOT an alternative plan that WAS permitted?
5. What year was expansion needed?
Similar Geography resources: