1. Which of these was NOT areason for the decline
- not a good location for continental trade
- he didnt want to
- land was an important wildlife site
- too far from the 'heartland' of Europe
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the solution to the lack of land on the Southampton side?
- move elsewhere
- grant permisssion to use land on Dibden side
- carry on building anyway
- do nothing and give up
3. Dibden has the countries leading and second busiest what?
- Container Port
- Bus service
- Railway line
4. in what year did the transport minister decline the proposal?
5. Which was NOT a reson for economic support?
- more jobs during both construction and afterwards
- threat to designated environmental areas
- national need for more container handling
- more money in local economy
Similar Geography resources: