1. What was the solution to the lack of land on the Southampton side?
- move elsewhere
- grant permisssion to use land on Dibden side
- carry on building anyway
- do nothing and give up
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. which were NOT a Local opponent?
- local residents
- New Forest district council
- Hampshire county council
3. Which of these was NOT areason for the decline
- not a good location for continental trade
- he didnt want to
- land was an important wildlife site
- too far from the 'heartland' of Europe
4. What year was expansion needed?
5. Which of these was NOT an alternative plan that WAS permitted?
Similar Geography resources: