1. What was the solution to the lack of land on the Southampton side?
- grant permisssion to use land on Dibden side
- do nothing and give up
- carry on building anyway
- move elsewhere
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. which were NOT a Local opponent?
- local residents
- Hampshire county council
- New Forest district council
3. in what year did the transport minister decline the proposal?
4. Dibden has the countries leading and second busiest what?
- Container Port
- Bus service
- Railway line
5. Which was NOT a reson for economic support?
- more money in local economy
- national need for more container handling
- threat to designated environmental areas
- more jobs during both construction and afterwards
Similar Geography resources: