1. Which of these was NOT an alternative plan that WAS permitted?
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. in what year did the transport minister decline the proposal?
3. What was the solution to the lack of land on the Southampton side?
- move elsewhere
- do nothing and give up
- grant permisssion to use land on Dibden side
- carry on building anyway
4. Which was NOT a reson for economic support?
- threat to designated environmental areas
- national need for more container handling
- more jobs during both construction and afterwards
- more money in local economy
5. Which of these were NOT and environmental opponent?
- Environmantal agency
- Council for National Parks
- English Nature
Similar Geography resources: