1. What needs to be present to classify for the ICD-10 system?
- Two or more negative symptoms
- One of the positive systems
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Cotton et al. find?
- that women function better with schizophrenia - which is why it is less likely for women to be diagnosed
- that men function better with schizophrenia - which is why it is less likely for men to be diagnosed
3. What disorders did Buckley find to be diagnosed with around half of schizophrenia suffers?
- Depression, Substance abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, OCD
4. What did Cheniaux find?
- Inter-rater reliability was poor
- Inter-rater reliability was good
5. How many patients did Cheniaux have two psychiatrists diagnose?
- 25 patients
- 100 patients
- 50 patients
Similar Psychology resources: