1. What needs to be present to classify for the DSM-5 system?
- One of the positive systems
- Two or more negative symptoms
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the positive symptoms of schizophrenia?
- Hallucination, Speech Poverty
- Delusion, Avolition
- Delusion, Speech poverty
- Avolition, Speech Poverty
- Hallucinations, Delusions
- Hallucinations, Avolition
3. What percentage of the population suffer from schizophrenia?
4. What disorders did Buckley find to be diagnosed with around half of schizophrenia suffers?
- Depression, Substance abuse
- Post-traumatic stress disorder, OCD
5. What did Cheniaux find?
- Inter-rater reliability was poor
- Inter-rater reliability was good
Similar Psychology resources: