- Created by: 13paskell
- Created on: 05-04-18 15:40
1. Is schizophrenia more common in men or women?
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what are the positive symptoms of schizophrenia?
- Avolition, Speech Poverty
- Delusion, Avolition
- Hallucinations, Delusions
- Hallucinations, Avolition
- Hallucination, Speech Poverty
- Delusion, Speech poverty
3. What did Cotton et al. find?
- that women function better with schizophrenia - which is why it is less likely for women to be diagnosed
- that men function better with schizophrenia - which is why it is less likely for men to be diagnosed
4. How many patients did Cheniaux have two psychiatrists diagnose?
- 100 patients
- 50 patients
- 25 patients
5. What did Cheniaux find?
- Inter-rater reliability was poor
- Inter-rater reliability was good
Similar Psychology resources: