1. What are the stages of language?
- all of the above
- crying, gesturing, talking
- crying, cooing, gesturing
- crying, cooing, crying
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. Bushnell 2002 said..
- created the strange situation
- babies can recognise faces and their mother
- babies can' recognise their mother
- created the theory of mind
3. How many units does a mother have to drink to produce fetal alchol syndrome?
- 1 unit
- 3-4 units
- 5-6 units
- 6 or more units
4. The stages of walking are called..
- developmental systems
- gross motor development
- determination development
- maternal deprivation
5. What are the three stages of developmental systems?
- genetic, epigenetic and determinism
- polegenetic, epigenetic and bahavouir
- genetic, epigenetic and behavouir
- genetic, phenotype and behavouir