1. What is the ideal age to give birth?
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the three stages of developmental systems?
- genetic, epigenetic and behavouir
- genetic, phenotype and behavouir
- genetic, epigenetic and determinism
- polegenetic, epigenetic and bahavouir
3. The stages of walking are called..
- developmental systems
- maternal deprivation
- gross motor development
- determination development
4. Bushnell 2002 said..
- created the strange situation
- babies can recognise faces and their mother
- babies can' recognise their mother
- created the theory of mind
5. Who created the theory of polegentic inheritence?
- Waddington 1957
- Gottlieb 1996
- Polomin 2011
- Brown 1999