1. What are the three stages of developmental systems?
- genetic, epigenetic and behavouir
- genetic, phenotype and behavouir
- genetic, epigenetic and determinism
- polegenetic, epigenetic and bahavouir
1 of 14
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many chromosones does a zygote have?
3. What are the stages of language?
- crying, cooing, crying
- all of the above
- crying, cooing, gesturing
- crying, gesturing, talking
4. Babies prefer which sounds?
- no sounds
- low deep sounds
- Soothing high sounds
- very high sounds
5. Who created the theory of polegentic inheritence?
- Waddington 1957
- Gottlieb 1996
- Polomin 2011
- Brown 1999