1. Which experimental design did Bandura use?
- Independent Measures
- Single Participant
- Repeated Measures
- Matched Pairs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. What sampling technique did Chaney use?
- Opportunity sample
- Snowball sample
- Random sample
- Volunteer sample
3. What type of conditioning did Chaney look at?
- Operant conditioning
- Classical conditioning
4. How did the model in Bandura's study display aggressive behaviour?
- Kicking and hitting the bobo doll, including using a hammer, and saying aggressive things
- Picking up and throwing the bobo doll and saying aggressive things
- Slapping and throwing the bobo doll and saying aggressive things
- Hitting the bobo doll with a stick and saying aggressive things
5. What Research Method did Bandura use?
- Lab Experiment
- Controlled Observation
- Field Experiment
- Quasi Experiment
Similar Psychology resources: