1. Which is correct?
- Sclerotome forms nervous tissue
- Myotome forms blood
- Sclerotome forms vertebrae and ribs
- Myotome forms cardiac muscle
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which experiment is an example of induction?
- Amphibian organiser
- Roux's studies into mosaic development
- Driesch's separating of early cells
- Transgenic animals
3. Which is not a part of the somite?
4. What happens to animal cells when an animal cap is transplanted onto vegetal cells?
- Develop into neural cells
- Develop into muscle
- Develop into epidermis
5. What is not true about Bicoid?
- It is responsible for development of head structures
- It is a transcription factor
- Bicoid mutants show no posterior structures
- It activates Hunchback gene