1. Which is not a part of the somite?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is true?
- KO mice for MyoD do not develop muscle
- MyoD is required for muscle fate
- MyoD is sufficient to direct muscle fate
- MyoD acts with Myd6
3. What is not an example of post-transcriptional gene regulation?
- Nuclear export of RNA
- RNA stability
- Transcription factors
- RNA splicing
4. Which experiment is an example of induction?
- Amphibian organiser
- Roux's studies into mosaic development
- Driesch's separating of early cells
- Transgenic animals
5. What transcription factor controls muscle development?