1. What transcription factor controls muscle development?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is correct?
- The transcription initiation complex forms when DNA polymerase binds to a promotor region
- One transcription factor can activate and/or repress more than one gene
- Most genes are initially active
- Transcription can only be regulated by intrinsic factors
3. Which is correct?
- Sclerotome forms vertebrae and ribs
- Myotome forms cardiac muscle
- Sclerotome forms nervous tissue
- Myotome forms blood
4. What is the name for cells that are determined early and develop on their own?
5. Which statement is correct?
- Only intrinsic factors affect development
- Most cells develop autonomously
- Most development is regulative
- Most cells have their fate determined early