1. Which experiment is an example of induction?
- Amphibian organiser
- Driesch's separating of early cells
- Transgenic animals
- Roux's studies into mosaic development
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which statement is correct?
- One transcription factor can activate and/or repress more than one gene
- Transcription can only be regulated by intrinsic factors
- Most genes are initially active
- The transcription initiation complex forms when DNA polymerase binds to a promotor region
3. Which is not a part of the somite?
4. Which is correct?
- Myotome forms blood
- Sclerotome forms vertebrae and ribs
- Sclerotome forms nervous tissue
- Myotome forms cardiac muscle
5. What is the correct order of zygotic gene activation?
- selector genes - gap genes - pair rule genes - segmentation genes
- Gap genes - pair rule genes - segmentation genes - selector genes
- Pair rule genes - selector genes - segmentation genes - gap genes
- Segmentatio genes - selector genes - pair rule genes - gap genes