1. Which statement is correct?
- Only intrinsic factors affect development
- Most cells develop autonomously
- Most development is regulative
- Most cells have their fate determined early
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is correct?
- Myotome forms blood
- Myotome forms cardiac muscle
- Sclerotome forms vertebrae and ribs
- Sclerotome forms nervous tissue
3. What is the name for cells that are determined early and develop on their own?
4. What happens to animal cells when an animal cap is transplanted onto vegetal cells?
- Develop into muscle
- Develop into epidermis
- Develop into neural cells
5. What is not a step in muscle development?
- Formation of a syncytial cell
- Expression of myoblastic protein
- Upregulation of MyoD
- Arrangement of proteins into fibres