1. What is not a step in muscle development?
- Formation of a syncytial cell
- Arrangement of proteins into fibres
- Expression of myoblastic protein
- Upregulation of MyoD
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is true?
- MyoD acts with Myd6
- KO mice for MyoD do not develop muscle
- MyoD is sufficient to direct muscle fate
- MyoD is required for muscle fate
3. Which is not true about MyoD?
- Is not involved in muscle contraction
- Expressed in all cells
- Maintains a positive feedback loop
- Part of the helix-loop-helix family
4. What happens to animal cells when an animal cap is transplanted onto vegetal cells?
- Develop into neural cells
- Develop into muscle
- Develop into epidermis
5. What is not an example of post-transcriptional gene regulation?
- Nuclear export of RNA
- Transcription factors
- RNA splicing
- RNA stability