1. Which statement is correct?
- Only intrinsic factors affect development
- Most development is regulative
- Most cells have their fate determined early
- Most cells develop autonomously
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What happens to animal cells when an animal cap is transplanted onto vegetal cells?
- Develop into epidermis
- Develop into muscle
- Develop into neural cells
3. Where is Bicoid mRNA located in the drosophila egg?
4. Which is not a part of the somite?
5. What is not true about Bicoid?
- It activates Hunchback gene
- Bicoid mutants show no posterior structures
- It is a transcription factor
- It is responsible for development of head structures