1. 1 way in which you could you reduce hiv
- give less water
- give free pills
- give less food
- provideno vaccinations
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name a difference between North and South Ghana
- The south grows cocoa
- The north has unreliable rainfall and the south has long wet seasons
- The north doesn't grow crops
- The south is urban
3. What is biliteral aid?
- assistance given by a governmentdirectly tothe government of another country
- assistance provided by governments tointernational organisations
- any non-profit, volountary citerzins group which is organised on a local national or internationl level.
- action aid
4. What is the brandt line?
- The north-south divide that exists between the wealthy developed countries, known as the noth, and the poorer developing countries, known as the south
- the tropic of cancer
- a line dividing all the continents
- the equator
5. What is GNI?
- A country
- The amount of goods and services ina country during a given period of time
- The amount of childrenwho die before the age of 1
- The amount of children born per year