1. What is biliteral aid?
- any non-profit, volountary citerzins group which is organised on a local national or internationl level.
- action aid
- assistance given by a governmentdirectly tothe government of another country
- assistance provided by governments tointernational organisations
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. Name 1 MDG
- End extreme hunger and poverty
3. 1 way in which you could you reduce hiv
- provideno vaccinations
- give free pills
- give less water
- give less food
4. What is GNI?
- A country
- The amount of children born per year
- The amount of goods and services ina country during a given period of time
- The amount of childrenwho die before the age of 1
5. Name a difference between North and South Ghana
- The south grows cocoa
- The south is urban
- The north has unreliable rainfall and the south has long wet seasons
- The north doesn't grow crops