1. Who were targeted by the Federal Loyalty Bonds?
- Teachers, homosexuals, jazz singers and civil rights supporters
- Artisits, movie makers, aritistic style jobs
- Doctors and journalists
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the Federal Loyalty Bonds?
- If you worked for government and suspected of being a communist, you could be fired
- If you were suspected of being a communist, you could be fired from your job
3. When were the Federal Loyalty Bonds etsablished?
4. What did the McCarren Internation Security Act (1950) do?
- It can take communists passports away and deport international communists
- Communists can be sentecned to death
- Communists can be riduclued and humiliated
5. What does HUAC stand for?
- House of Un-American Activities Comittee
- House of Under-Appriciated American Comittee
- House of Un-American Comittee
- Home of Un-American Comittee