1. In emergencies, what did the McCarren Internation Security Act state?
- All communists can be put into concentration camps
- All communists can have public executions
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who were targeted by the Federal Loyalty Bonds?
- Teachers, homosexuals, jazz singers and civil rights supporters
- Artisits, movie makers, aritistic style jobs
- Doctors and journalists
3. When were the Federal Loyalty Bonds etsablished?
4. What did the McCarren Internation Security Act (1950) do?
- Communists can be riduclued and humiliated
- It can take communists passports away and deport international communists
- Communists can be sentecned to death
5. Who were the Hollywood 10?
- 10 of the top hollywood stars at the time
- People who refused to be interregated by HUAC and were subsequently arrested
- 10 people who were found to be communist from the list by friendly witnesses