1. What are Jean Aitchinson's 3 stages?
- Packaging, constructing, and building
- Labelling, packaging, and network-building
- Labelling, packaging, and sending
- Labelling, simplifying, and overextending
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the key features of the sensorimotor stage?
- Child experiences world through language
- Child experiences world through senses. Lexical choices are concrete
- Language and motor skills develop. Language is egocentric
- Children can begin to think logically
3. How would a child in stage 2 of Ursula Bellugi's negative formulation say "I don't want to wear shoes"
- "No shoes"
- "I no wear shoes"
- "I don't want to wear shoes"
4. Which is the earliest stage of development?
5. Which one of Halliday's functions is "I batman"?