1. What are the key features of the sensorimotor stage?
- Child experiences world through language
- Child experiences world through senses. Lexical choices are concrete
- Language and motor skills develop. Language is egocentric
- Children can begin to think logically
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theory explains that language is acquired through imitation and reinforcement?
- Social Interactionist
3. Which one of Halliday's functions is "I batman"?
4. Katherine Nelson states which category is most common for first words?
5. Which theorist claims children cannot be taught before they are ready
- Jean Piaget
- Katherine Nelson
- Lev Vygotsky
- Noam Chomsky