1. Katherine Nelson states which category is most common for first words?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How would a child in stage 2 of Ursula Bellugi's negative formulation say "I don't want to wear shoes"
- "I don't want to wear shoes"
- "I no wear shoes"
- "No shoes"
3. What is overextension?
- The word's meaning is stretched
- The word's meaning is applied to completely different things
- The word's meaning is reduced
- The word's meaning is used correctly
4. Which one of Halliday's functions is "get juice"?
5. Which one is a feature of CDS?
- Variety of tenses
- Complex sentences
- Short/elliptical sentences
- Increased modifiers