1. Which one is a feature of CDS?
- Short/elliptical sentences
- Complex sentences
- Increased modifiers
- Variety of tenses
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is overextension?
- The word's meaning is used correctly
- The word's meaning is stretched
- The word's meaning is reduced
- The word's meaning is applied to completely different things
3. Which one of Halliday's functions is "I batman"?
4. What are the key features of the sensorimotor stage?
- Child experiences world through language
- Children can begin to think logically
- Child experiences world through senses. Lexical choices are concrete
- Language and motor skills develop. Language is egocentric
5. Which theory explains that language acquisition is part of a wider development?
- Social Interactionist