1. Which theorist observed children's play and linked it to cognitive & social development?
- Lev Vygotsky
- B.F Skinner
- Katherine Nelson
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theory explains that language is acquired through imitation and reinforcement?
- Social Interactionist
3. What are the key features of the sensorimotor stage?
- Child experiences world through senses. Lexical choices are concrete
- Children can begin to think logically
- Language and motor skills develop. Language is egocentric
- Child experiences world through language
4. Which is the earliest stage of development?
5. What is overextension?
- The word's meaning is stretched
- The word's meaning is applied to completely different things
- The word's meaning is reduced
- The word's meaning is used correctly