1. Which theory explains that language is acquired through imitation and reinforcement?
- Social Interactionist
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theorist observed children's play and linked it to cognitive & social development?
- Lev Vygotsky
- B.F Skinner
- Katherine Nelson
3. Which is the earliest stage of development?
4. Which one of Halliday's functions is "get juice"?
5. How would a child in stage 2 of Ursula Bellugi's negative formulation say "I don't want to wear shoes"
- "I don't want to wear shoes"
- "I no wear shoes"
- "No shoes"