1. How would a child in stage 2 of Ursula Bellugi's negative formulation say "I don't want to wear shoes"
- "I don't want to wear shoes"
- "I no wear shoes"
- "No shoes"
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theorist observed children's play and linked it to cognitive & social development?
- B.F Skinner
- Lev Vygotsky
- Katherine Nelson
3. What are Jean Aitchinson's 3 stages?
- Labelling, packaging, and network-building
- Labelling, simplifying, and overextending
- Labelling, packaging, and sending
- Packaging, constructing, and building
4. Which one of Halliday's functions is "get juice"?
5. Which is the earliest stage of development?