- Created by: broganbish
- Created on: 26-04-18 13:14
1. What type of mask is states on a person with COPD's oxygen card
- Reservoir mask
- Nasal specs
- Acorn mask
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where is the vastus lateralis located?
- Upper outer quadrant of buttock
- Halfway between head of femur and hip
- Anterior lateral thigh
- Upper arm
3. What is the recommended sats for type 1 respiratory failure?
4. What other lengths can an SC needle be?
- 21/23 mm
5. Define Hypertonic
- Expands intracellular fluids
- Expands extra cellular and intracellular fluids equally
- Expands extra cellular fluids