1. Who didn't conduct a study into the MDH?
- Quinton et al : Institutionalized women had trouble raising children
- Rutter et al : Romanian orphans adopted before 6 months had normal development, but those over developed disinhibited attachments
- Flanagan: Boy not adopted till 18 months developed reactive attachment disorder
- Rutter et al: 111 Romainian orphans milestone catch up
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a evaluation point of Bowlby's 44 theives?
- Correlation so cause cannot be drawn
- Retrospective data
3. What did Robertson find?
- John accepted his mother happily back after not seeing her for a while
- That if separation is minimised and substiute emotional care provided, deprivation can be stopped
- Children will always do badly if separated for any amount of time
4. What is not one of the three main things in the maternal deprivation hypothesis?
- Occur at a critical pieriod
- Cold and Abrupt
- Relationships have to be continuous
5. What is evidence that privation is reversible?
- Czech Twins
- Hodges and Tizard : Adolescents
- Reactive attachment studies