1. What is reactive attachment disorder?
- When some children experience early attachment disruptions and never recover : Inability to give or receive affectin
- When some children never form an attachment
- When children are put up for adoption but are still visited
- When children only form attachments with their adopted parents
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did Robertson find?
- That if separation is minimised and substiute emotional care provided, deprivation can be stopped
- Children will always do badly if separated for any amount of time
- John accepted his mother happily back after not seeing her for a while
3. Who did Robertson and Robertson study?
- Genie , 13 years abused and neglected, couldn't speak
- John, 9 days in a residential nursery, became withdrawn clung to his teddy
- Hans, afraid of horses because of the Oedipus complex
4. What is not one of the three main things in the maternal deprivation hypothesis?
- Occur at a critical pieriod
- Cold and Abrupt
- Relationships have to be continuous
5. What percentage of the affection less psychopaths (16) has elongated seperation?