1. What is not a evaluation point of Bowlby's 44 theives?
- Retrospective data
- Correlation so cause cannot be drawn
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What percentage of the affection less psychopaths (16) has elongated seperation?
3. What is not one of the three main things in the maternal deprivation hypothesis?
- Cold and Abrupt
- Occur at a critical pieriod
- Relationships have to be continuous
4. Hodges and Tizard found?
- That it only agreed with the MDH
- Adopted children didn't have close attachments to their parents and good family relations
- Adopted children had better relationships than restored children
- Restored children had no effect on their social development
5. Who found evidence for the maternal deprivation hypothesis?
- Bowlby: Affection less psychopaths
- Tizard and Hodges : Institution adoptees
- Curtiss: Genie
- Koluchova : Czech