1. Hodges and Tizard found?
- Restored children had no effect on their social development
- That it only agreed with the MDH
- Adopted children had better relationships than restored children
- Adopted children didn't have close attachments to their parents and good family relations
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a evaluation point of Bowlby's 44 theives?
- Correlation so cause cannot be drawn
- Retrospective data
3. Who didn't conduct a study into the MDH?
- Flanagan: Boy not adopted till 18 months developed reactive attachment disorder
- Rutter et al : Romanian orphans adopted before 6 months had normal development, but those over developed disinhibited attachments
- Rutter et al: 111 Romainian orphans milestone catch up
- Quinton et al : Institutionalized women had trouble raising children
4. Who did Robertson and Robertson study?
- Genie , 13 years abused and neglected, couldn't speak
- John, 9 days in a residential nursery, became withdrawn clung to his teddy
- Hans, afraid of horses because of the Oedipus complex
5. What is reactive attachment disorder?
- When some children experience early attachment disruptions and never recover : Inability to give or receive affectin
- When some children never form an attachment
- When children are put up for adoption but are still visited
- When children only form attachments with their adopted parents