1. What is not an evaluation point of Bowlby's MDH?
- Bowlby found no ill effects of children under 4 with tuberculosis
- May be down to individual differences
- Influential, Now people can visit hospitals at all hoursHodge
- Causing harm to the participants
- Association doesn't mean a cause
- Doesn't distinguish between privation and deprivation
- Most studies were done in intitutions where children where not just emotionally deprived but physically deprived
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is not a evaluation point of Bowlby's 44 theives?
- Retrospective data
- Correlation so cause cannot be drawn
3. What is a culture not studied for monotropy?
- Ganda tribe of Uganda (Ainsworth)
- America (Simone)
- Kibutz (Fox)
- Efe tribe (Tronick et al)
4. What is evidence that privation is reversible?
- Czech Twins
- Hodges and Tizard : Adolescents
- Reactive attachment studies
5. Which of these was the most non-successful isolation case study?
- Genie - 13 yrs, never recovered couldn't speak nor walk properly
- Czech twins :7, with rickets, adjusted after hopital placement
- John : Residential nursery, angry at mother for months afterwards