1. What percentage of the affection less psychopaths (16) has elongated seperation?
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. When could maternal rejection not occur?
- Ainsworth : When the mother is sensitive to their child's needs
- Flangan : When a mother doesn't want you and gives you up for adoption
- Jones et al : Middle class women who have an unwanted child and push their guilt into anger
3. What is evidence that privation is reversible?
- Czech Twins
- Reactive attachment studies
- Hodges and Tizard : Adolescents
4. Who found evidence for the maternal deprivation hypothesis?
- Bowlby: Affection less psychopaths
- Tizard and Hodges : Institution adoptees
- Curtiss: Genie
- Koluchova : Czech
5. What is not one of the three main things in the maternal deprivation hypothesis?
- Cold and Abrupt
- Occur at a critical pieriod
- Relationships have to be continuous