1. what is the dependancy ratio
- the middle class depending on the working class
- the amount of people in work and the amount of people out of work
- the working class depending on the middle class
- the amount of people working in the uk
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is absolute poverty?
- being unhealthy
- the inability to obtain food and shelter
- not having a job
- inadequate nutrician
3. what is the main reason that people are living longer?
- people have more money
- The NHS
- more care homes
- less physically demanding jobs
4. In terms of birth and death rate, what happened in 1976?
- Baby boom,
- infant mortality decreased
- infant mortality increased
- abortion was legalised
5. when did the NHS become a free service?