1. what is the dependancy ratio
- the middle class depending on the working class
- the amount of people in work and the amount of people out of work
- the working class depending on the middle class
- the amount of people working in the uk
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. when did the NHS become a free service?
3. what is absolute poverty?
- the inability to obtain food and shelter
- not having a job
- being unhealthy
- inadequate nutrician
4. when was abortion legalised?
5. what was the main cause for the increase in people in the uk?
- ageing population
- fewer deaths then births
- infant mortality decreased