1. what is the main reason that people are living longer?
- The NHS
- more care homes
- people have more money
- less physically demanding jobs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was abortion legalised?
3. what is absolute poverty?
- the inability to obtain food and shelter
- inadequate nutrician
- not having a job
- being unhealthy
4. what is meant by the birth rate?
- the number of live births per 1000 of the population per year
- the actual number of live births in the population over a given period
- the number of births in the last 10 years
- the average number of children that a women has during her lifetime
5. when did the NHS become a free service?