1. what is the main reason that people are living longer?
- The NHS
- more care homes
- people have more money
- less physically demanding jobs
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. when did the NHS become a free service?
3. what was the main cause for the increase in people in the uk?
- ageing population
- fewer deaths then births
- infant mortality decreased
4. What is net migration?
- the total number of people coming in and out of the country
- The difference between the people coming in to the country and the people leaving the country.
- the number of people entering the country
- the number of people leaving the country
5. what is absolute poverty?
- the inability to obtain food and shelter
- not having a job
- being unhealthy
- inadequate nutrician