1. what is the dependancy ratio
- the middle class depending on the working class
- the amount of people in work and the amount of people out of work
- the working class depending on the middle class
- the amount of people working in the uk
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. when was abortion legalised?
3. what is the main reason that people are living longer?
- The NHS
- more care homes
- people have more money
- less physically demanding jobs
4. what is absolute poverty?
- being unhealthy
- inadequate nutrician
- the inability to obtain food and shelter
- not having a job
5. what was the main cause for the increase in people in the uk?
- fewer deaths then births
- infant mortality decreased
- ageing population