1. In terms of birth and death rate, what happened in 1976?
- infant mortality increased
- abortion was legalised
- Baby boom,
- infant mortality decreased
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. what is absolute poverty?
- inadequate nutrician
- not having a job
- the inability to obtain food and shelter
- being unhealthy
3. what is meant by the birth rate?
- the average number of children that a women has during her lifetime
- the number of live births per 1000 of the population per year
- the number of births in the last 10 years
- the actual number of live births in the population over a given period
4. when was abortion legalised?
5. what is the main reason that people are living longer?
- less physically demanding jobs
- The NHS
- people have more money
- more care homes