- Created by: Brittany
- Created on: 11-02-13 15:07
1. Define Substantive ultra vires.
- If the case has been incorrectly decided.
- The content in the statutory instrument goes beyond what Parliament gave power to include
- The procedure set out in the enabling act for making the statutory instrument has not been followed
1 of 12
Other questions in this quiz
2. If someone has been directly affected by the statutory instrument they can challenge it in the courts. The process for challenge is called a................
- Staturoty Instrument
- Judicial Review
- Substantial Ultra Vires
3. In the Aylesbury Mushroom Case is the case declared Procedural ultra vires or Substantive ultra vires?
- Procedural ultra vires
- Substantive ultra vires
4. Does the case of Based on Associated Picture Houses Ltd –v- Wednesbury Corporation show unreasonableness?
- No it shows Substantive ultra vires
- Yes it does show unresonableness
- No it shows Procedural ultra vires
5. What Act covers Delegated Legislation?
- Parent/ Enabling Act
- Delegation Act
- DAL Act
Similar Law resources: