1. What act allows the removal of a burden?
- The Legislative & Regulatory Reform Act 2006
- PACE 1984
- Civil Contingencies Act 2004
- Constitutional Reform Act 2005
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ultra vires - lack of consultation?
- R v Home Secretary, ex parte Fire Brigades Union (1995)
- Aylesbury Mushroom case (1972)
- R v Secretary of State for Education & Employment, ex parte National Union of Teachers (2000)
- Strickland v Hayes Borough Council (1896)
3. How many statutory instruments are made approximately each year?
4. Which Minister makes regulations on work-related matters?
- Minister for Education
- Minister for Work & Pensions
- Minister for Transport
- Minister for Justice
5. When was the Delegated Powers Scrutiny Committee established and by whom?
- 2011 - House of Lords
- 2002 - House of Commons
- 1993 - House of Lords
- 1993 - House of Commons