1. When was the Delegated Powers Scrutiny Committee established and by whom?
- 1993 - House of Lords
- 2002 - House of Commons
- 1993 - House of Commons
- 2011 - House of Lords
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ultra vires - lack of consultation?
- R v Secretary of State for Education & Employment, ex parte National Union of Teachers (2000)
- Aylesbury Mushroom case (1972)
- Strickland v Hayes Borough Council (1896)
- R v Home Secretary, ex parte Fire Brigades Union (1995)
3. How many statutory instruments are made approximately each year?
4. Who can bylaws NOT be made by?
- Privy Council
- Local authorities
- Certain companies
- Public corporations
5. Who are the Privy Council?
- The House of Lords
- The Prime Minister and other leading members of the government
- The House of Commons
- The Queen