- Created by: impossible-girl
- Created on: 31-05-15 12:23
1. Ultra vires - lack of consultation?
- R v Secretary of State for Education & Employment, ex parte National Union of Teachers (2000)
- R v Home Secretary, ex parte Fire Brigades Union (1995)
- Aylesbury Mushroom case (1972)
- Strickland v Hayes Borough Council (1896)
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who can bylaws NOT be made by?
- Privy Council
- Local authorities
- Certain companies
- Public corporations
3. Who are the Privy Council?
- The House of Lords
- The Queen
- The Prime Minister and other leading members of the government
- The House of Commons
4. When was the Delegated Powers Scrutiny Committee established and by whom?
- 1993 - House of Lords
- 2002 - House of Commons
- 1993 - House of Commons
- 2011 - House of Lords
5. Power to make law in emergency situations?
- PACE 1984
- Civil Contingencies Act 2004
- Constitutional Reform Act 2005
- Terrorism Act 2000