- Created by: impossible-girl
- Created on: 31-05-15 12:23
1. Who can bylaws NOT be made by?
- Privy Council
- Local authorities
- Certain companies
- Public corporations
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Ultra vires - unreasonable regulations?
- Strickland v Hayes Borough Council (1896)
- R v Home Secretary, ex parte Fire Brigades Union (1995)
- Aylesbury Mushroom case (1972)
- R v Secretary of State for Education & Employment, ex parte National Union of Teachers (2000)
3. Which Minister makes regulations on work-related matters?
- Minister for Justice
- Minister for Transport
- Minister for Work & Pensions
- Minister for Education
4. Power to make law in emergency situations?
- Civil Contingencies Act 2004
- Terrorism Act 2000
- Constitutional Reform Act 2005
- PACE 1984
5. Who are the Privy Council?
- The Prime Minister and other leading members of the government
- The House of Lords
- The Queen
- The House of Commons