- Created by: benp27
- Created on: 12-04-18 11:34
1. What is the key of this piece?
- Bb minor
- Db major
- Bb major
- Db minor
1 of 10
Other questions in this quiz
2. Describe the melody of "Defying Gravity"
- Female and male duet with leaps of 4ths and 5ths
- Female duet, conjunct with leaps of 4ths and 5ths
- Female solo, conjunct with leaps of 4ths and 5ths
- Female duet, disjunct with leaps of 4ths and 5ths
3. Is there an electric guitar in this piece?
4. Who is this piece by?
- Stephen Sondheim
- Andrew Lloyd-Webber
- Stephen Schwartz
- Elton John
5. What is the structure of "Defying Gravity"?
- Verse, chorus - but with lots of links and bridges
- Verse, chorus, verse, bridge, outro
- Verse, chorus - but with lots of instrumentals and solos