1. What are some of the aims of ICF?
- Multi-purpose tool for varying disciplines, MDT communication, scientific basis for heatlh
- Statistical tool, research tool, clinical tool
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. What are the two hypes of hemorrhagic stroke?
- Intracerebral, intracranium
- Intercerebral, intercranial
- Intracerebral, intracranial
- Intracerrebellum, intracranial
3. Dysphagia is
- Difficulty with movement due to disruption in the motor cortex leading to a lack of innervation of the muscle fibers.
- Difficulty with swallowing due to disruption in the swallowing process.
- Difficulty with communication. Due to the hypoxic nature of a stroke, broca's (expressive) and weirnicke's (receptive) area are starved of oxygen and damaged.
4. Wernicke's area is located in the
- Frontal lobe
- Tempora-parateial lobe
- Motor cortex
- Pre-central gyrus
5. What is cerebral shock?
- Cerebral hypoperfusion is when the blood supply to the brain is decreased, it is often associated with cerebral hypoxia
- Cerebral hyperfusion is not the opposite of cerebral hypoperfusion