1. What are some of the aims of ICF?
- Multi-purpose tool for varying disciplines, MDT communication, scientific basis for heatlh
- Statistical tool, research tool, clinical tool
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Wernicke's area is located in the
- Motor cortex
- Tempora-parateial lobe
- Pre-central gyrus
- Frontal lobe
3. Aphasia is
- Inability to communicate. Either broca's or wernicke's are affected. Understanding and use of correct words in writing or speaking.
- Lack of communication, has some understanding but not all. Broca's is affected onlly
- Inability to communicate. Wernicke's is affected only
4. What is the correct definition of stroke?
- A rapidly occurring vascular disturbance of focal origin of presumed vascular origin that lasts more than 24 hours
- A rapidly occurring focal disturbance of cerebral function with presumed vascular origin that lasts more than 24 hours
- A slow occurring ischaemic attack on the brain leading to focal disturbance of cerebral function in the vascular system
- Expressive disorder of speech characterised by poor articulation.
- Motor disorder of speech characterised by poor articulation. Difficulty in producing or sustaining range, force, speed and coordination of movements. This affects breathing, phonation, resonance and articulation.
- Receptive disorder of speech characterised by poor articulation.