1. Which are the correct buzz words for the pathophysiology of stroke?
- Prolonged ischaemia = tissue damage, recovery potential, contralateral circulation, ischaemic cascade, ischaemic processes
- Ischaemic cascade, prologned ischaemia = tissue damage, collateral circulation, recovery potential, iscahemic processes
- Prolonged ischaemia = tissue damage, recovery potential, collateral circulation, ischaemic cascade, ischaemic processes
1 of 16
Other questions in this quiz
2. Dysmetria is
- Lack of coordination of movement typified by the undershoot and/or overshoot of intended position
- Loss of coordination of movement typified by the overshoot and spasticity of intended movement
- Lack of coordination of movement typified by undershoot and/or displacement of limbs
3. Dyskinesia is
- Involuntary movement disorder distinguished by the underlying cause e.g myoclonus, dystonia, tremor
- Voluntary movement disorder caused by heightened spasticity and tremor
- Involuntary movement disorder distiguished by high tone and cerebral dysfunction
4. What are the two hypes of hemorrhagic stroke?
- Intracerebral, intracranial
- Intracerebral, intracranium
- Intercerebral, intercranial
- Intracerrebellum, intracranial
5. What are some of the aims of ICF?
- Multi-purpose tool for varying disciplines, MDT communication, scientific basis for heatlh
- Statistical tool, research tool, clinical tool