1. What is cultural reproduction?
- Stayed in the similar class they were born in
- Being widely cultural
- Reproducing cultural activities such as plays
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the post industrial society?
- Working in industries that stick to traditional rule and regulations
- Jobs no longer being characterised by dirty, physical,work but the intellectual creativity based on knowledge (Bell)
- How our society has been modernised within the work place
3. What does culturally homogenous mean?
- Cannadine - People experiences cause homogenous culture
- Cannadine - tri level class structure and clear class cultures are historically innaccurate
- Cannadine - Everyone within a culture is in harmony
4. What is social mobility?
- Moving house
- Going from one class to another
- Moving social groups
5. What do Pakulski and Waters discuss?
- Social inequalities remain and the concept of social class is no longer relevant in contemporary society
- That social class is what defines us in life and we should make it our main focus in society