1. Repression is...
- pushing unwanted thoughts into the unconscious mind
- Transferring unwanted thoughts onto someone else
- refusing to accept unwanted thoughts
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Maria isn't aware of feeling upset but finds she keeps bursting into tears. This is an example of
3. Which study measured the use of defence mechanisms?
- Little Hans
4. Defence mechanisms are used to protect our
- Conscious mind
- Unconscious mind
- Preconscious mind
5. Steve is finding it increasingly difficult to see things but refuses to admit he needs glasses. This is an example of...