1. Steve is finding it increasingly difficult to see things but refuses to admit he needs glasses. This is an example of...
1 of 9
Other questions in this quiz
2. Defence mechanisms are used by the...
3. Repression is...
- pushing unwanted thoughts into the unconscious mind
- Transferring unwanted thoughts onto someone else
- refusing to accept unwanted thoughts
4. Jordan wants people to pay her more attention, but accuses Sasha of always wanting to be the centre of attention. This is an example of...
5. Defence mechanisms are used to protect our
- Conscious mind
- Unconscious mind
- Preconscious mind