1. Which is an advantage of decision trees?
- Not prone to bias
- Probabilities are deffinate values
- Shows risks and costs
- Shows social impact
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is Probability?
- Likelihood of an event occuring
- Net gain + expected value
- Event likelihood added up to 1.5
3. What is a decision tree?
- A way of mindmapping revision
- A mathematical model used to help managers make decisions
- A way of showing cash flow over monthly periods
- Model which shows historical revenues and profit
4. What is a diasdvantage of Decision trees?
- No external influences considered e.g. PESTLE
- Not supported by numerical outcomes
- Hard to understand and compare
- Only shows an optimistic view
5. How do you calculate Expected Value?
- Total expected Value X Probability
- Total expected value - Associated Costs
- Financial Value X Probability
- Financial Outcome - costs