1. The gifts received by Volpone and Mosca, such as 'an antique plate, bought of St Mark' and 'bright chequins' are made from what?
- poor, tarnished materials
- Long lasting, non-tarnishing materials
- non-tarnishing, rustic materials
1 of 5
Other questions in this quiz
2. The material of gold has been viewed to have...?
- Connotations of connotations
- Connotations of eternal life
- Connotations of wealth
- Connotations of greed
3. What is behind the greed of most characters?
- The association of precious materials pro-longing life
- The associations of religion and worship
- Selfish desires
- Sexual desires
4. What is behind most of the motivations of charcaters within 'Volpone'?
- Netflix and Chill
5. Alchemists dating from 600.A.C to Renaissance England belived for gold to hold properties which were essential...
- to creating the elixr of eternally youthful life
- to creating associations with the son
- to healing the ill
- to creating heaven on earth
Similar English Literature resources: