1. Why do companies employ a data-controller?
- Make sure that laws are enforced.
- Make sure data is worth the money.
- Make sure that all data is sold off.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did it become illegal to send spam to people?
3. It is true that the DPA find it hard to enforce the act?
4. When was the data protection updated?
5. Which is not a principle?
- Data must be kept and archived to prove data is true.
- Data must be relevant and not excessive.
- Data should not be kept longer that needed.