1. When did it become illegal to send spam to people?
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the data protection updated?
3. It is true that the DPA find it hard to enforce the act?
4. What is the first principle?
- Personal data must be a wide range of information.
- Personal data must be processed lawfully.
- Personal data must not be processed.
5. Why is it in place?
- Give right to the data individuals.
- Make sure data can be accessed by anyone.
- Allow people to sell data to companies.