1. Why do companies employ a data-controller?
- Make sure that all data is sold off.
- Make sure that laws are enforced.
- Make sure data is worth the money.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a principle?
- Data should not be kept longer that needed.
- Data must be kept and archived to prove data is true.
- Data must be relevant and not excessive.
3. Why is it in place?
- Allow people to sell data to companies.
- Give right to the data individuals.
- Make sure data can be accessed by anyone.
4. It is true that the DPA find it hard to enforce the act?
5. When was the data protection updated?