1. Why is it in place?
- Give right to the data individuals.
- Make sure data can be accessed by anyone.
- Allow people to sell data to companies.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which is not a principle?
- Data must be kept and archived to prove data is true.
- Data must be relevant and not excessive.
- Data should not be kept longer that needed.
3. It is true that the DPA find it hard to enforce the act?
4. What is the first principle?
- Personal data must be processed lawfully.
- Personal data must not be processed.
- Personal data must be a wide range of information.
5. When did it become illegal to send spam to people?