1. What is the first principle?
- Personal data must be a wide range of information.
- Personal data must be processed lawfully.
- Personal data must not be processed.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When was the data protection updated?
3. It is true that the DPA find it hard to enforce the act?
4. When did it become illegal to send spam to people?
5. Which is not a principle?
- Data must be kept and archived to prove data is true.
- Data must be relevant and not excessive.
- Data should not be kept longer that needed.