1. What is the first principle?
- Personal data must be a wide range of information.
- Personal data must be processed lawfully.
- Personal data must not be processed.
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. When did it become illegal to send spam to people?
3. Which is not a principle?
- Data must be kept and archived to prove data is true.
- Data must be relevant and not excessive.
- Data should not be kept longer that needed.
4. It is true that the DPA find it hard to enforce the act?
5. Why do companies employ a data-controller?
- Make sure that all data is sold off.
- Make sure that laws are enforced.
- Make sure data is worth the money.