1. Which section of an article would you find evaluative points on the research?
- The Title Section
- The Discussion Section
- The Abstract Section
1 of 11
Other questions in this quiz
2. What type of data must inferential tests be used with?
3. Which section should materials used (e.g. consent forms and information sheets), raw data sheets e.t.c. be included in?
4. What is it called when someone falsely accepts the Null Hypothesis despite the Inferential Test showing the result's are significant?
- Type 2
- Type 1
5. Which graph is appropriate when data is in discrete categories?
- Chi Square
- Bar Chart