1. Mormon's had some controversial beliefs, one of these was Polygamy. What was this?
- No rights to individual ownership
- A man could have more than one wife
- church leaders are given political power
- Trying to convert others to their faith
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Why were the Mormon's so disliked?
- They were not allowed individual ownership which classed greatly with american ideas
- All of these
- They raised an Army
- They saw themselves as chosen by God-which could show them as arrogant
- The growth of the religion
- Political aspirations
3. When did Brigham young die?
4. Where did the Mormons finally settle?
- The salt lake valley
- The salt lake city
5. They needed fresh water to survive in the salt lake valley, but how did they get it?
- They collected rain water in large containers which then filtered the water
- They built irrigation ditches, which bought fresh water from the mountains
- They had water bought from the near by lakes
- The made big filters to make the salt lakes water drinkable