1. Which of these is not commonly involved in chronic infections of cystic fibrosis patients?
- Haemophillius influenzae
- Pseudomonas aurigenosa
- Staph aureus
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. Class 2 mutations lead to the deletion of what amino acid?
3. Which of these statements is false?
- In those without CF chloride ions are moved out of the cell and into sweat
- The ENaC channel moves sodium into the cells of the airways
- In those with CF sodium ions are drawn into sweat
- In those without CF the ENaC channel is inhibited
4. Which of the following statements is false?
- Cystic fibrosis is an autosomal recessive inherited disease
- Ivacaftor is effective in class 1 mutations
- Raised immunoreactive trypsinogen is a diagnostic test
- The development of diabetes is associated with CF
5. What chromosome is the affected CF gene carried on?