- Created by: Millieprime47
- Created on: 16-04-18 14:03
1. Which of these is not commonly involved in chronic infections of cystic fibrosis patients?
- Staph aureus
- Haemophillius influenzae
- Pseudomonas aurigenosa
1 of 7
Other questions in this quiz
2. The most common mutation class is
- Class 2
- Class 1
- Class 3
- Class 4
3. Which of these statements is false?
- The ENaC channel moves sodium into the cells of the airways
- In those with CF sodium ions are drawn into sweat
- In those without CF chloride ions are moved out of the cell and into sweat
- In those without CF the ENaC channel is inhibited
4. Which of the following statements is false?
- The development of diabetes is associated with CF
- Ivacaftor is effective in class 1 mutations
- Cystic fibrosis is an autosomal recessive inherited disease
- Raised immunoreactive trypsinogen is a diagnostic test
5. What chromosome is the affected CF gene carried on?