1. What natural flood defense was destroyed which would have reduced the impacts?
- Sand banks
- Mangrove forests
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. What made the impacts of the cyclone worse?
- The government ignored the warnings
- The people did not listen to the warnings
- The government were not warned
3. Locate Myanmar
- South of Laos, north of Thailand
- East of India, west of China, Thailand and Laos
- West of India, north of China
- Next to India
4. What percentage of houses were destroyed?
5. How many people went missing?
- 50 000
- 32 000
- 100 000
- 75 000