1. Who refused aid?
- The navy
- The police
- The military government
- The army
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How far inland did the floodwaters from the storm surges go?
3. What made the impacts of the cyclone worse?
- The government ignored the warnings
- The people did not listen to the warnings
- The government were not warned
4. Locate Myanmar
- Next to India
- East of India, west of China, Thailand and Laos
- South of Laos, north of Thailand
- West of India, north of China
5. When were foreign aid workers allowed to enter Myanmar?
- 1 month after the cyclone
- 3 weeks after the cyclone
- 2 months after the cyclone
- 2 weeks after the cyclone