1. When and where did the cyclone form?
- 27th April 2005 over the Bay of Bengal
- 27th April 2008 over the Bay of Bengal
- 28th April 2009 over the Bay of Bengal
- 29th May 2008 over the Bay of Bengal
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who refused aid?
- The navy
- The military government
- The army
- The police
3. Locate Myanmar
- Next to India
- East of India, west of China, Thailand and Laos
- South of Laos, north of Thailand
- West of India, north of China
4. When did the government allow basic aid into the country?
- 9th May 2009
- 9th May 2008
- 12 May 2008
- 8th May 2008
5. What natural flood defense was destroyed which would have reduced the impacts?
- Sand banks
- Mangrove forests