1. When and where did the cyclone form?
- 27th April 2008 over the Bay of Bengal
- 29th May 2008 over the Bay of Bengal
- 28th April 2009 over the Bay of Bengal
- 27th April 2005 over the Bay of Bengal
1 of 15
Other questions in this quiz
2. How far inland did the floodwaters from the storm surges go?
3. What natural flood defense was destroyed which would have reduced the impacts?
- Sand banks
- Mangrove forests
4. How many people went missing?
- 32 000
- 100 000
- 50 000
- 75 000
5. What made the impacts of the cyclone worse?
- The government were not warned
- The government ignored the warnings
- The people did not listen to the warnings