1. Give another advantage of good customer service
- fewer sales
- Less profit for the business
- More profit for the business
- more complaints
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the year the Competition Act was introduced?
3. What does the Consumer Protection (distance selling) law protect you against?
- Businesses must not agree to fix prices
- Firms must give clear information about the good or service
- Products must be fit for purpose
- Advertisements must not mislead or decieve
4. How does reliability improve the business?
- Customers see the business as trust worthy
- The business will get rewards
- I does nothing
- The business may not improve financialy
5. What is a benefit of good customer service?
- Moral within the work place increases
- Less profit
- The business does worse
- More customer complaints