1. What does the Consumer Protection (distance selling) law protect you against?
- Businesses must not agree to fix prices
- Advertisements must not mislead or decieve
- Firms must give clear information about the good or service
- Products must be fit for purpose
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the year the Competition Act was introduced?
3. How does reliability improve the business?
- The business may not improve financialy
- The business will get rewards
- Customers see the business as trust worthy
- I does nothing
4. Give another advantage of good customer service
- more complaints
- fewer sales
- More profit for the business
- Less profit for the business
5. What is a benefit of good customer service?
- More customer complaints
- Less profit
- Moral within the work place increases
- The business does worse