1. What does the Consumer Protection (distance selling) law protect you against?
- Firms must give clear information about the good or service
- Businesses must not agree to fix prices
- Advertisements must not mislead or decieve
- Products must be fit for purpose
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the year the Consumer Protection Act introduced?
3. What was the year the Competition Act was introduced?
4. How does reliability improve the business?
- The business may not improve financialy
- The business will get rewards
- Customers see the business as trust worthy
- I does nothing
5. Give another advantage of good customer service
- more complaints
- More profit for the business
- Less profit for the business
- fewer sales