1. What is a benefit of good customer service?
- Less profit
- The business does worse
- Moral within the work place increases
- More customer complaints
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What was the year the Consumer Protection Act introduced?
3. How does reliability improve the business?
- Customers see the business as trust worthy
- The business will get rewards
- I does nothing
- The business may not improve financialy
4. Give another advantage of good customer service
- More profit for the business
- Less profit for the business
- more complaints
- fewer sales
5. What does the Consumer Protection (distance selling) law protect you against?
- Products must be fit for purpose
- Firms must give clear information about the good or service
- Advertisements must not mislead or decieve
- Businesses must not agree to fix prices