1. What's a natural coastal environment?
- Cliffs, Bays and Beaches (Jurassic Coast)
- Parks and Forests
1 of 6
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is onshore zone?
- Land that extends up to 36 miles inland
- Land that extends up to 36 miles outwards
- Land that extends up to 43 miles both ways
3. What is offshore land?
- (Sea) extends to the EEZ, Economic Exclusion Zone
- (Sea) extends to the EEZ, Environmental Exclusion Zone
- (Land) extends to the EEZ
4. What's a wildlife habitat?
- Sand dunes and Salt marshes (Studland)
5. What are links to the sea?
- Ports and Marinas (Southampton)