1. What term is used when only one culture is taken into account?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. why do different cultures have different attachments?
- the people are nicer in one culture than the other
- they eat different foods
- they bring up children differently
- they have a better education system
3. what terms best fits this definition: the way of life for an entire society
- social norms
4. Where was the most intercultural variation?
- West Germany
5. Name a country with an individualist culture