1. What is Meta Analysis?
- analyzing the results of one experiment which has more than one focus in order to create a directional hypothesis
- combining and analyzing the results of lots of experiments with the same foccus
- doing the same experiment lots of times in one place
- analysing meteroroids
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was the most intercultural variation?
- West Germany
3. where was the Strange Situation developed
- South Africa
4. according to Van Iizendoorn & Kroonenburg which attachment is the most common?
- Type C (Resistant)
- Type A (Avoidant)
- Type B (secure)
- Type D (Disorganised)
5. how many studies were carried out in individualist cultures?