1. What term is used when only one culture is taken into account?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Where was the most intercultural variation?
- West Germany
3. why do different cultures have different attachments?
- they have a better education system
- they bring up children differently
- they eat different foods
- the people are nicer in one culture than the other
4. how any studies were carried out in collectivist cultures?
5. Name a country with a collectivist culture
- North America