1. What attachment type are babies in collectivist countries likely to have
- dis organised
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. why do different cultures have different attachments?
- they have a better education system
- the people are nicer in one culture than the other
- they bring up children differently
- they eat different foods
3. how any studies were carried out in collectivist cultures?
4. What attachment type are babies in individualist countries likely to have
5. What culture is most likely to have inter cultural variation