1. why do different cultures have different attachments?
- the people are nicer in one culture than the other
- they bring up children differently
- they have a better education system
- they eat different foods
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What attachment type are babies in individualist countries likely to have
3. What term is used when only one culture is taken into account?
4. Where was the most intercultural variation?
- West Germany
5. where was the Strange Situation developed
- South Africa