1. What is a criminal personality?
- A collection of traits that makes a person different from normal, law abiding people
- someone who hurts other people
- a collection of features that makes a person different from normal
- someone who likes to commit crime
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What did the Core study show?
- Criminal behaviour has nothing to do with parents
- Genes had a stronger effect on criminal behaviour than environment
- Siblings act the same
- You are influenced by those around you
3. Who did Mednick compare the records with?
- Adoptive parents records
- Biological and Adoptive parents records
- Biological parents records
- Grandparents records
4. Where did the Core Study take place?
5. How many of the males had no parents convicted of crime?