1. What is a criticism of the Core theory?
- criminals have the same features
- criminals can't learn behaviour
- There can't be a criminal gene that accounts for all criminal behaviour
- brain dysfuntion isn't evident in any criminals
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Pre-frontal cortex do?
- forms a link between anti-social behaviour and fear, it's underactive in some criminals
- makes people scared, it's underactive in criminals
- forms a link between anti-social behaviour and fear, it's overactvie in criminals
- where we develop memory, it's underactive in some criminals
3. What is a criminal personality?
- A collection of traits that makes a person different from normal, law abiding people
- someone who hurts other people
- a collection of features that makes a person different from normal
- someone who likes to commit crime
4. How do researchers define crime in simple terms?
- An act that is intended
- An act that breaks the law
- An act that hurts someone
- An act that harms property
5. How many of the males had no parents convicted of crime?
Similar Psychology resources: