1. How many of the males had both sets of parents convicted of crime?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does the Pre-frontal cortex do?
- forms a link between anti-social behaviour and fear, it's underactive in some criminals
- where we develop memory, it's underactive in some criminals
- makes people scared, it's underactive in criminals
- forms a link between anti-social behaviour and fear, it's overactvie in criminals
3. What's a criticism of the Core study?
- They didn't look at enough records
- Criminal records are inaccurate
- The study lacked ecological validity
- Demand characteristics were present
4. Why do some people not report crimes ?
- They may be embarrassed or scared
- They can't be bothered
- They are a criminal
- They think it's not illegal
5. What is a criminal personality?
- someone who hurts other people
- A collection of traits that makes a person different from normal, law abiding people
- someone who likes to commit crime
- a collection of features that makes a person different from normal