1. What did Mednick study?
- 800 female criminal records
- 4000 adopted male criminal records
- 4000 female mothers
- 2500 twin brothers criminal records
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. Who did Mednick compare the records with?
- Adoptive parents records
- Grandparents records
- Biological and Adoptive parents records
- Biological parents records
3. What is the main idea of the Alternative theory?
- we copy everyone we observe
- people observe others and mimic role models' rewarded behaviour
- criminals genes are inherited
- criminals have something wrong with their head
4. How many of the males had no parents convicted of crime?
5. What does the Pre-frontal cortex do?
- forms a link between anti-social behaviour and fear, it's overactvie in criminals
- forms a link between anti-social behaviour and fear, it's underactive in some criminals
- makes people scared, it's underactive in criminals
- where we develop memory, it's underactive in some criminals