1. Who did Mednick compare the records with?
- Biological parents records
- Adoptive parents records
- Biological and Adoptive parents records
- Grandparents records
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is a criticism of the Core theory?
- brain dysfuntion isn't evident in any criminals
- There can't be a criminal gene that accounts for all criminal behaviour
- criminals can't learn behaviour
- criminals have the same features
3. How many of the males had no parents convicted of crime?
4. What's a criticism of the Core study?
- The study lacked ecological validity
- Criminal records are inaccurate
- Demand characteristics were present
- They didn't look at enough records
5. Why is it hard to measure crime?
- Some crimes might be a lie
- Not all crimes are reported
- There's too many to count
- People don't know what some crimes are
Similar Psychology resources: