1. How many of the males had both sets of parents convicted of crime?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many of the males had adoptive parents convicted of crime?
3. Where did the Core Study take place?
4. What's a criticism of the Core study?
- They didn't look at enough records
- Criminal records are inaccurate
- The study lacked ecological validity
- Demand characteristics were present
5. Who did Mednick compare the records with?
- Biological parents records
- Biological and Adoptive parents records
- Grandparents records
- Adoptive parents records
Similar Psychology resources: