1. What is a criticism of the Core theory?
- criminals have the same features
- There can't be a criminal gene that accounts for all criminal behaviour
- brain dysfuntion isn't evident in any criminals
- criminals can't learn behaviour
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What is the main idea of the Alternative theory?
- people observe others and mimic role models' rewarded behaviour
- criminals have something wrong with their head
- criminals genes are inherited
- we copy everyone we observe
3. Who did Mednick compare the records with?
- Adoptive parents records
- Biological and Adoptive parents records
- Biological parents records
- Grandparents records
4. What's a criticism of the Core study?
- Criminal records are inaccurate
- Demand characteristics were present
- The study lacked ecological validity
- They didn't look at enough records
5. How many of the males had adoptive parents convicted of crime?