1. What is the main idea of the Alternative theory?
- criminals have something wrong with their head
- criminals genes are inherited
- people observe others and mimic role models' rewarded behaviour
- we copy everyone we observe
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How do researchers define crime in simple terms?
- An act that is intended
- An act that breaks the law
- An act that hurts someone
- An act that harms property
3. How many of the males had biological parents convicted of crime?
4. Who did Mednick compare the records with?
- Adoptive parents records
- Biological and Adoptive parents records
- Biological parents records
- Grandparents records
5. How many of the males had both sets of parents convicted of crime?