1. How many of the males had no parents convicted of crime?
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's a criticism of the Core study?
- They didn't look at enough records
- Demand characteristics were present
- Criminal records are inaccurate
- The study lacked ecological validity
3. Where did the Core Study take place?
4. What traits are in a criminal personality?
- Impulsiveness, lacking feelings of guilt, self-importance, over optimistic, pleasure seeking
- confident, loud, impulsiveness, scary, unempathetic
- selfish, rude, socially awkward, funny, mean
- over optimistic, bipolar, emotional, unstable, timid
5. What is the main idea of the Alternative theory?
- criminals have something wrong with their head
- criminals genes are inherited
- people observe others and mimic role models' rewarded behaviour
- we copy everyone we observe