1. What did Mednick study?
- 800 female criminal records
- 4000 adopted male criminal records
- 4000 female mothers
- 2500 twin brothers criminal records
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. What's a criticism of the Core study?
- Criminal records are inaccurate
- Demand characteristics were present
- The study lacked ecological validity
- They didn't look at enough records
3. What does the Pre-frontal cortex do?
- where we develop memory, it's underactive in some criminals
- makes people scared, it's underactive in criminals
- forms a link between anti-social behaviour and fear, it's underactive in some criminals
- forms a link between anti-social behaviour and fear, it's overactvie in criminals
4. What did the Core study show?
- Siblings act the same
- Criminal behaviour has nothing to do with parents
- Genes had a stronger effect on criminal behaviour than environment
- You are influenced by those around you
5. How many of the males had adoptive parents convicted of crime?