1. What does the Pre-frontal cortex do?
- where we develop memory, it's underactive in some criminals
- forms a link between anti-social behaviour and fear, it's underactive in some criminals
- forms a link between anti-social behaviour and fear, it's overactvie in criminals
- makes people scared, it's underactive in criminals
1 of 18
Other questions in this quiz
2. How many of the males had no parents convicted of crime?
3. What is the main idea of the Biological approach?
- people are born criminals
- people are mad
- people are taught to be criminals
- people slowly develop into criminals
4. What is the main idea of the Alternative theory?
- people observe others and mimic role models' rewarded behaviour
- criminals have something wrong with their head
- criminals genes are inherited
- we copy everyone we observe
5. How do researchers define crime in simple terms?
- An act that harms property
- An act that breaks the law
- An act that is intended
- An act that hurts someone
Similar Psychology resources: