1. The Labelling Theory Is Linked To What Theory?
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which sociologist argued that crime happens because of labelling?
3. Cloward and Ohlin and Cohen talk about crime that is non-utilitarian. In addition, Miller could explain this too. Is this true?
4. Which one of these is a weakness of subcultural theory?
- The studies are representative.
- The studies are gender biased.
- The studies cannot explain non-utilitarian crime.
5. The Reinforcement of Social Solidarity Unites All Classes. True or False