1. Durkheim argues that crime acts as a safety valve that it does not affect institutions such as prostitution in the family. This still applies to today. True or False
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Which theory is seen as criticising other theories?
3. Which one of these is a weakness of subcultural theory?
- The studies are gender biased.
- The studies cannot explain non-utilitarian crime.
- The studies are representative.
4. Right Realists offer practical solutions. They suggest two measures. What are one of the measures?
- Target Hardening
- Zero Tolerance
- Public and Informal Control
- Police and Formal Control
5. Which one of these is NOT a response to the American Dream?