- Created by: Charlotte Gough
- Created on: 10-03-14 14:28
1. Which one of these is NOT a weakness of Marxism?
- Marxists have explanations which covers all members of society and a variety of offences.
- The law is not biased towards the ruling class. They still make the law and commit the crime. The law is for everyone.
- The theory predicts crime is committed by all working class.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. What does Cohen argue about in the subcultural theory?
- Delinquent behaviour among young people.
- Three subcultures.
- Focal concerns.
- American Dream.
3. Cloward and Ohlin and Cohen talk about crime that is non-utilitarian. In addition, Miller could explain this too. Is this true?
4. Marxists - Crime is systematically generated by what...?
- Working Class Males
5. What is the retreatism response?
- Rejecting goals and dropping out.
- Replacing the goals with new ones.
- Giving up but still having those goals.
- Finding ways to achieve the goals.