1. Which one of these is a weakness of subcultural theory?
- The studies are gender biased.
- The studies cannot explain non-utilitarian crime.
- The studies are representative.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The Marxist theory of crime can be linked to what theory?
- Feminist Theory
- Subcultural Theory
- Functionalist Theory
3. Cohen agrees with Merton that mainstream value of success creates problems for the working class boys. Many fail and therefore drop out of school and turn to delinquent activity. True or False?
4. Cohen talks about the explanations of non-utilitarian crime whereas Merton fails to provide this. True or False
5. Left Realists do not offer solutions to crime like all the other theories. True or false?