1. The Marxist theory of crime can be linked to what theory?
- Feminist Theory
- Subcultural Theory
- Functionalist Theory
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. Cloward and Ohlin and Cohen talk about crime that is non-utilitarian. In addition, Miller could explain this too. Is this true?
3. The Labelling Theory Is Linked To What Theory?
4. What are one of the functions of crime that Durkheim argued?
- Safety Valve
- Innovates People
- Reaffirms Social Solidarity
5. Left Realists do not offer solutions to crime like all the other theories. True or false?