1. One of the reasons people commit crime is because of marginalisation. What is this?
- When you really want to start or join a subculture.
- If people don't have a trade union or a pressure group, they suffer from frustration and they commit crime.
- When you feel deprived.
1 of 20
Other questions in this quiz
2. The laws on crime are in the interests of who?.
- The under working class.
- The ruling class
- The skilled working class.
3. Strength - Left Realists offer good explanations and evidence for what....
- Relative Deprivation
4. When someone is labelled because of a deviant act, this label prioritises their life. What is the sociological term for this?
- Master Label
- The Main Label
- Self Fulfilling Prophecy
5. What is the retreatism response?
- Finding ways to achieve the goals.
- Rejecting goals and dropping out.
- Giving up but still having those goals.
- Replacing the goals with new ones.